Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Received a call to confirm a day and time to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview, I thought, was terrible. The interviewer didn't seem interested based on his tone (seemed distracted and rushed). Oddly enough, I was called in for an in-person interview really quick (within a week or less). This was composed of a series of four interviews over the course of four hours. None of the questions were technical or related to the position, but more along the lines of behavioral and similar. I left firmly believing I had the position but was called a week later that I didn't get it.

I'm honestly a very shy and anxious-ridden person and didn't feel the interviews were that bad. Just be prepared for a long day/half day, be able to answer questions quickly, etc.

This whole process took about two weeks. I think this was because I had an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when...how would you handle this or that...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

After application, I got a call after one month which was 30 minute phone screening. There was no mention of the position the interview would be for. Basic questions of computer architecture were asked such as about pipelining, cache, latency etc...

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Met me in lobby and took me into a small room. Individually interviewed with several different high-up engineers separately. Process was about 2.5-3 hours total. They all asked me some conceptual questions, experience and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe parsing sets of data using excel and storing the parsed data into a proper data structure.   Answer Question
    • Pros and cons of C/C++   Answer Question
    • Dealing with a bad group member & resolution   Answer Question
    • Resume questions, experience, how it will be helpful for their group   Answer Question
    • Things I've built, what languages, why, what I learned   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with different managers. Asked about experience and what the position is you are applying for. Then they narrow it down and select a person for the position

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. Asked mostly technical questions some from the resume and some fundamentals. Asked some general questions like about my experience doing research in the same field. Exactly one week later received a call for an onsite interview. This interview consisted of 4 one on one interviews with different dept managers ranging from electrical, mechanical and IT. Again most of the questions were based on your resume and experience. Questions about fundamentals of material behavior, packaging, mechanics etc. Some behavioral questions and analytical problem solving questions. Overall it was a good interview and everyone was courteous and friendly.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

One day after applying on website was contacted and phone screened by hiring manager.. One week later invited in for panel interview. Hiring manager stated he would make decision over next week, then instead of making decision delayed indefinitely.. and never heard back from them. Kind of shabby process for a company that seems to care about it's image.

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager called had a half an hour phone screen and invited onsite a week later that lasted 5 1 on 1 interviews,overall experience was good. Projects would be asked to be discussed and some questions relating to them.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen had some digital,computer architecture and project discussion. Onsite discussed some digital design questions in detail, timing analysis concepts,some coding.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received email about a month later to setup a time for a phone interview. Mainly asked questions about projects that I worked on in school, described a little bit about what the team does, and an overview of the position. Got an email from the team manager the following week to setup on on-site interview which consisted of 3 1-on-1 interviews that lasted 45 minutes each. The first interviewer mainly went over my resume and asked a couple questions about C. The following interviews were really laid back and behavioral, they mainly wanted to know if I could get along with the team and if I had the right attitude for the job. Afterwards, the manager took me on a tour of the lab in which I will be working in and demoed some projects and technology that is not on the market yet (which was really cool). Got a call the following week from the manager offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Define a linked list structure. Can you describe Inheritance?   Answer Question

Operations Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied directly to the hiring manager. He got back the same day with an interview the following week. The first phone call was just to see if I had the necessary skills. A week later, I was contacted by another member of the team to basically find a fit for the role . Involved briefly going over my relevant coding experience.
    At this point I must say both the hiring manager and the other person were extremely friendly and thoroughly professional
    In two days, I was called for an on site interview.
    On site interview is a day long process from 8:00 to 4:00. Even if you dont get the job, the sheer experience talking to these guys will be a great expereience.
    Everybody in the team is extremely experienced and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• As far as preparation goes, be who you are, be confident and extremely thorough on what you have on your resume.
      Be well prepared on OOPS and Database questions.

Answer Question

Dielectric Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview with basic statistic questions:mean, normal distribution, standard deviation. After that interview I went to Phoenix for a face-to-face interview. Was required to do a presentation on PhD project the day before the interview. During the RUSH event they gave an interview of the company and some of the benefits. There were two-one hour interviews with two people in each of the interview rooms.

Interview Questions

• Vacancy in crystal structure, dislocation, Arrhenius equation, Fick's law of diffusion, thermoplastic, thermoset, energy bands for metal, semiconductor, insulator.   Answer Question