Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.9

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Job search on intel web site. Brief description of job, qualifications, and requirements. Email and phone notice of interview selection. Multiple interviewer process took roughly 45 minutes per interviewer. Mostly behavioral questions. Ended with a few technical questions including a short written section to test mechanical and electrical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe the meaning of 20 different elecrical schmeatic symbols   Answer Question

Senior Process TD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

First I got an email to schedule a phone interview. Then I had a phone interview. The person who interviewed me was nice. Then I got an email for an onsite interview. They really took care of me very well while I was in Phoenix, AZ for the onsite interview. The interview was all day long and did not seems very stressful to me. There were quite a few one-on-one interviews. But in the end, it was all good.

I had other options

Manufacturing Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Behavior based questions. Multiple interviewers. Quick response. Educated people. Behavior based questions. Multiple interviewers. Quick response. Educated people. Behavior based questions. Multiple interviewers. Quick response. Educated people.Behavior based questions. Multiple interviewers. Quick response. Educated people.

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had a phone interview based on my online resume submission at intel's job site. It was mostly on projects and exposure to various EDA tools learnt during undergrad and grad studies.

Negotiation

On site interview pending

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

In the email for the job opportunity at Intel, I first was asked to schedule a phone screen.

Phone screen - 5 mins on the resume, 30 mins on technical questions and then 10 mins of job description provided by the interviewer.

Then there was an onsite interview which had a lunch interview followed by 7 interviews of 45 to 30 mins each.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interview for two different positions. One was over the phone, and he asked very general general questions (ie "tell me about yourself"). The other interview was on the Intel campus. I was interview by three Intel employees working for the particular department that I was interviewing for. The interviewers were very friendly, and the questions were reasonable.

Interview Questions

• The best way to prepare is to just know yourself and your resume. If you are a grad student, the interview can be similar to a thesis defense.   Answer Question

Software Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

First phone screening and then invitation to their hiring event

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2012.

Interview

Contacted by the group Manager by email. Was asked if I was available for a phone screen and given some days/dates as time slots to choose from. I replied back with my availability. Never received a call even after emailing to confirm.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

Interview

3 interviews back-to-back, each about hour long. One General/Technical interview by manager, followed by technical interview and then HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

oncampus HR and technical interview was called onsite after a week. in Arizona. 6 technical interviews with various members from junior to hiring manager