Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Platform Architect Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

Recruiter contacted me and assisted me in every step of the process. She provided clear information on job, location, compensation, and benefits. The recruiter did the initial phone interview to see if the job and I were a match.

I was flown in for a days worth of 1:1 interviews including a group panel. The questions were fair.

One week later I was given a job offer including a sign on bonus and relocation package. Over the next week I negotiated with my previous employer and Intel. My previous employer countered the Intel offer, Intel countered back with a modification to the bonus and relocation package.

Upon my acceptance of the Intel offer. I had 3 days to get a drug test and accept the request for a background check.

Two weeks later I was confirmed for employment.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict and get a decision made?   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate the job position (i.e. what level I'd start at), salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation package. The job level and compensation was slightly higher than what my previous employer would provide. The sign on bonus essentially covered the options and stock I'd lose from my previous employer.

However because of the bad housing market, the relocation package was very important and I was able to get the benefits extended over a longer period of time.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2010.

Intel flew me in for a one day interview. This was for a senior level position and consisted mostly of non-technical questions.

Interview Questions
    A human resources person was my interface to the company. They were very responsive and returned phone calls immediately. I was given a fair offer, I countered, they recountered, and I accepted.

Platform Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2008.

regular interview with HR, then recruiter, then peers.

no negotiation