Intel Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Platforms Engineer LTD Interview

Interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview Details – I just went through an initial telephone interview which I have cleared since I got a call onsite. I was mainly asked about my resume and the work I had done. They also wanted to know how my train of thought was while facing a challenging situation.

Interview Question – I was asked if I had ever encountered a person who got angry easily and how I coped up with the situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Platforms Engineer LTD interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.