Intel Corporation

Updated Nov 8, 2014
Updated Nov 8, 2014

168 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Applied online, got phone ph call. In ph call they asked in detail about my project, details about some equipment i used. In behavioral question, they wanted to hear experience about working in a team. Onsite: 2 people will take interview and they may say as team interview, in which they wanted to hear your experience working with team. Show them a rosy picture and realistic picture. They will play good cop bad cop, so don't get intimidated. Then there was technical, again same thing, now they will focus on how things work. Then 1 hr presentation, then lunch then 30 mint team leader, he will ask technical, behavioral. Finally manager of team leader, he will ask few more things,you can ask him questions. That's it

Interview Questions
  • if you r good with technical then for behavioral, have a good story line.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

I received an email from the hiring manager directly inquiring about if I am still looking for employment and whether I could schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was set for about a week later and covered basic questions about my graduate project and a few behavioral questions also. A few days later I was emailed to schedule an on-site interview for around a week later (it was very short notice) but luckily I could be flexible.

The on-site interview consisted of three 2:1 interviews and three 1:1 interviews going over both technical and behavioral questions, but in my case it was mostly technical questions because I am a Master's EE student. I also was not required to give a presentation since I was not a Ph.D. candidate. The technical questions all came from my resume, so as long as you are confident with what is on your resume you will be fine. A large majority of the behavioral questions I was asked I actually had prepped for thanks to this website, so it was not too difficult to come up with examples. They focus heavily on your knowledge of equipment that you have used and their operating principles/theories so be very prepared for that.

Interview Questions
    • Please note all of these questions corresponded to different projects from my resume and no question (in my opinion) came out of left field
      -Describe the process flow of a MEMS pressure sensor
      -Draw the diagram of a SEM
      -Explain how ebeam evaporation deposition works along with a diagram
      -Explain the operating theory of a Mass Flow Controller

Answer Question
    Able to work with starting date, salary is non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2013.

Hiring manager visited university for initial selection. I am PhD candidate working on experimental physics. Second round was "plant visit" which was one full day of interview.

1. technical interview (2 interviewers)
    2. presentation 45 min 5 audience, one senior person and other 3-5 years experience
    3. Team leader interview 45 min, i think this was like a stress interview.
    4. lunch presentation and fab tour
    5. HR interview (2 interviewers) 45 min
    6. Area manager interivew 30-45 min

Interview Questions
    • Every interviewer asking you to ask lot of questions.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2013.

I had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, in which I was asked about my research project and behavioral questions such as conflict with your adviser and colleagues etc. The hiring manager was friendly and flexible in setting up the on-site interview. On-site interview was 8 interviews, 1 presentation and lunch. Mostly behavioral questions. The interview seemed ok to me, people were in general nice. Some more friendly, some less. I was asked a lot of technical questions regarding the machines I had mentioned in my resume, by just one person.

Interview Questions
    • Conflicts questions were asked a lot, with adviser, with senior, with junior, with colleague, with assistant etc.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2013.

Got an interview through university recruiting. My interview was with the hiring manager on university campus. He was very friendly.

Process Engineer Interview

I submitted my resume through online and interviewed on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2013.

Six individual persons and 45 min presentation. Mainly asked things from my resume. If you have state an equipment skills, they ask in detail information. To be honest, I think they look more the confident. If you can show the confidence, you get the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was a mistake in my presentation. They asked about it and I kind a froze. Be prepared to be calm when an unexpected question comes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2013.

Applied through university career center. Was scheduled a phone interview. This interview was mainly focused on my research work and some basic questions related to 'working in teams' and 'how to deal with conflicts' type questions. At the end of the phone interview was invited for an onsite interview. Met different people throughout the day. The questions were focused a lot on troubleshooting the instruments. There were behavioral questions too mainly on teamwork and conflicts. They made very clear that the job was very demanding (in terms of 60+ hour/week).

The offer was good enough for a fresh graduate student and so accepted it without any negotiation

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

1-hr phone interview after a month I applied online.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions from the resume, all technical questions and 1 or 2 behavioral.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2013.

I submitted by resume online and got a phone interview which was more on behavior questions with some basic questions on my work so far. Later got an onsite interview interview opportunity where I gave a presentation on my research work . There were questions mainly on the problem solving abilities and how you behave under pressure. All and all,a very friendly atmosphere and a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • How to find a quick solution to a real problem they face in the lab? I was given the whole description and was asked y step by step approach.   Answer Question