Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (187)
- Software Engineer (154)
- Intern (86)
- Component Design Engineer (68)
- Financial Analyst (45)
- Senior Process Engineer (38)
- Engineering (36)
- Manufacturing Technician (35)
- Hardware Engineer (31)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Design Engineer (22)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Validation Engineer (18)
- Product Development Engineer (17)
- Systems Validation Engineer (15)
- Software Developer (15)
- Process TD Engineer (15)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Graduate Technical (13)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Analog Engineer (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Graphics Hardware Engineer (9)
- Physical Design Engineer (8)
- Graphics Software Engineer (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
Process Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).
Phone interview (30 minutes). Very light questions. Had a phone call the next day for a site interview. Questions emphasized personality. The only technical questions involved my previous work/research. Everyone was very polite and professional, from talent acquisition to senior engineers. The process moved fast. Two days after submitting my application, I received a phone call. The next day I had a "technical screen". I was called the next day to schedule an on-site interview.
- Providing alternative solutions to my research (i.e. propose experiments with elemental analysis). Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).
Review resume frst then pick 2-3 candidates for the phone interview. With a minor technical questions, pick 1-2 persons for the on-site interview. During the onsite interview, mostly see the behavior and potential whether he/she can co-work with team members.
- Are you willing to be a tool owner as a process engineer? Answer Question
Process Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2013.
Pretty nice group leader, the manager is kinda pushing. Take only one week from 1st phone call to get the offer. Two 15min phone interview. 5-6h on site. Already got a lot of info and warning from the manager about the hard work >=9h per day and on-call forever.... we'll see.
- none Answer Question