Intel Corporation Process Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

I had been dropping my resume off to Intel recruiters at career fairs and infosessions basically all school year before I was contacted for an interview in March. There was only one phone interview that I was told would last an hour. The interviewer spent about 15 minutes in the beginning going over logistics and nature of the internship, Arizona environment, and questions such as "Are you legally authorized to work in the US," etc. Then came the typical behavioral questions followed by two technical questions relating to academic chemical engineering knowledge. My interviewer was personable and able to put me at ease during the conversation.

Interview Questions