Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Process Engineering Intern
Chandler, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had been dropping my resume off to Intel recruiters at career fairs and infosessions basically all school year before I was contacted for an interview in March. There was only one phone interview that I was told would last an hour. The interviewer spent about 15 minutes in the beginning going over logistics and nature of the internship, Arizona environment, and questions such as "Are you legally authorized to work in the US," etc. Then came the typical behavioral questions followed by two technical questions relating to academic chemical engineering knowledge. My interviewer was personable and able to put me at ease during the conversation.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked on a team.   Answer Question

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!