Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Process Engineering Intern
Chandler, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had been dropping my resume off to Intel recruiters at career fairs and infosessions basically all school year before I was contacted for an interview in March. There was only one phone interview that I was told would last an hour. The interviewer spent about 15 minutes in the beginning going over logistics and nature of the internship, Arizona environment, and questions such as "Are you legally authorized to work in the US," etc. Then came the typical behavioral questions followed by two technical questions relating to academic chemical engineering knowledge. My interviewer was personable and able to put me at ease during the conversation.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked on a team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Process Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.