Intel Corporation

10 interviews

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2012.

Interview consisted of a phone screen. I had interned before so not sure if that was why it was easier. They asked me simple V=IR questions, some C++ easy question trying to figure out what a particular function did, and I think identifying a logic gate's function (it was an AND gate). Also they asked some unix command - what does the following command do (it was the find command with a list of arguments)

Interview Questions
  • Hardest was probably figuring out what a peice of code did since variable names were not descriptive (it was just var1, var2)   View Answer
They just made me an offer and I took it

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2010.

Frequently has hiring freezes. The frequency and duration has increased in the last 5 to 8 years. Don't expect hiring to happen quickly. Company likes to promote and grow from within, albeit most engineers are more likely to be silo'd into the same position for >3 years.

Interview Questions
    • College Rush candidates should prepare for the gauntlet of tests. Often abstract problem solving questions are particularly used and are tough. For example... you are standing in a boat holding a rock. You throw the rock into the water. Does the boat sit higher or lower in the water.   View Answer
    There really isn't much of a negotiation. They have a paint-by-the-numbers formula for pay and benefits. Based mostly on years of experience, degree level. If you're experienced, but don't have a degree you're lucky to get the job. And if you didn't go to a big-name college don't expect the degree you have to count for too much towards starting salary and bonus target.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Received a call from a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Apple. Was contacted by a recruiter. He arranged for a 1 hour phone interview with a hiring manager. After that I was invited to the corporate campus for an interview consisting of 8 30-minute long interviews with various engineers and managers. A week after the interview, I was informed that they had selected another candidate, which I do appreciate. I was also given feedback by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Part of the problem with Intel's interview style is that you tend to get asked the same questions over and over by different people who didn't have a chance to hear you answer previously. Also 30 minutes per person isn't really enough time to get to know one another   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

was completely based on the job description and i could answer almost all questions .
    behavioral round was tricky . i realized not to neglect this part .
     even tough i am not selected i am satisfied with my performance . got reply in june 2012

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Questions on C, C++, Digital circuits, infant mortality rate, Vol-Voh and Vil-Vih related questions, some behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2011.

Interview Process Started off with a phone interview in late April.
    Interviewer asked a series questions on
    1: DFT Techniques
    2: PERL/TK
    3: PCI Express
    I was able to answer all questions satisfactorily.

I was shortlisted for FM Rush Interviews in Early June.

The Interview consisted of 3 rounds of technical questions and behavioral from Senior Technical staff.

First round basically consisted of DFT Basics and How I can perform SCAN techniques on different chips and some behavioral questions.
    Second Round consisted of technical questions related to various lab bench testing devices like Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers and Functional waveform generators. The interviewer also asked some questions on various projects I have done in my Master's relating to the use of lab equipment and a few questions regarding Jitter an eye patterns were asked.
    Third Round concerned with device physics, basic circuit design questions and in-depth analysis of some of my projects was done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2011.

I was contacted by their HR Staffing consultant and was asked to send my resume if I was interested. I sent my resume and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for an hour and was then invited for their onsite interview. It was an event called RUSH which consisted of 5 hour interview by 9 people from 3 different teams. I got the result after 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • You are from Communications background. Why are you interested in this job position?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Hudson, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2011.

Interviewed with 6 different people for about an hour each. They all had they're own set of questions mostly programming in c++ and some basic digital design type question. Overall the process took about 7 hours. I recommend brushing up on basic c++ programming and finite state machine design.

Product Development Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

questions on c, digital design , analog design basics

Product Development Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2010.

Met a recruiter at a campus career fair and was invited to an interview the following morning. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted primarily of technical questions ranging from transistors to C programming. A week later, I was invited to come onsite for 2nd round interviews. The interviews lasted all morning and consisted of 4 40-minute interviews consecutively, all of which were technical. The interviews were followed by lunch with the interviewers and then a tour of the testing facilities.

Interview Questions
    I attempted to negotiate an extension for my offer deadline but they declined it.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!