Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Hillsboro, OR

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Very flexible with me in interview scheduling. I was able to interview late in the day after my regular job. Multiple interview days, though. Also, very unclear which project I was interviewing for. Constant internal reorgs. Nobody seemed really happy working there.

Interview Question – On my second interview, I was asked in depth about my college experience and lack of degree, even though I had 19 years of industry experience and had never run into this issue before in a multitude of companies.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – More exciting opportunities with better defined requirements and compensation elsewhere in the area.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted on Linkedin. The first phone interview was scheduled in 2 weeks and was more like a prescreening. No technical questions, only questions about previous experience, likes or dislikes (for example, "What is your favorite Linux distribution"). I received a positive response after a week and scheduled the face to face in another 2 weeks. The interview was behavioral with questions about previous experience, school experience and personal projects.

Interview Question – Give an example of a situation in which you had to respect privacy or personal information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate and it was a big mistake because the pay was very low and it did not change in 3 years almost at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

At Intel, we're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun playing the new Intel ChipMan game As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.