Intel Corporation

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Very flexible with me in interview scheduling. I was able to interview late in the day after my regular job. Multiple interview days, though. Also, very unclear which project I was interviewing for. Constant internal reorgs. Nobody seemed really happy working there.

Interview Questions
  • On my second interview, I was asked in depth about my college experience and lack of degree, even though I had 19 years of industry experience and had never run into this issue before in a multitude of companies.   Answer Question

More exciting opportunities with better defined requirements and compensation elsewhere in the area.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

I was first contacted on Linkedin. The first phone interview was scheduled in 2 weeks and was more like a prescreening. No technical questions, only questions about previous experience, likes or dislikes (for example, "What is your favorite Linux distribution"). I received a positive response after a week and scheduled the face to face in another 2 weeks. The interview was behavioral with questions about previous experience, school experience and personal projects.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a situation in which you had to respect privacy or personal information.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate and it was a big mistake because the pay was very low and it did not change in 3 years almost at all.