Intel Corporation Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Apr 16, 2015

3.2

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Livermore, CA).

Interview

Difficulty is based on grade level and/or position.
    Examples of questions were based towards personality, problem solving, situations, team player, conflict of interest, accuracy, types of equipment used in manufacturing, process knowledge, SPC charts, safety, standard business methodology, and more.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the questions for internships, graduates and contractors would be based on the position applying for. My initial interview questions were many-many years ago. I have had several internal positions within the company. Applied directly for positions within corporate online job postings.   Answer Question

Wearables User Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a response a week later. Scheduled a half hour phone interview. Interview call was 15 minutes late, but still lasted for a half hour. Was very casual, with the first two thirds for talking through work experience and the last third for questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Intel?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Everyone spoke of how far away their sabbatical was, what they did, how many rotations they had had. Most employees stay there a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioural... Tell me a time when you influenced change and what part you played in it.   Answer Question
    • Go on the board and show a detailed P&L and Balance Sheet   Answer Question

Location and no visibility on impact scope unless you've been there 10+ years. Too long for me.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Went through recruiter for initial interview. General questions on programming experience and examples of work. 2 more interviews with senior team and reason why i felt to be a good fit at intel.