Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (184)
- Software Engineer (150)
- Intern (84)
- Component Design Engineer (67)
- Financial Analyst (45)
- Engineering (36)
- Senior Process Engineer (34)
- Manufacturing Technician (31)
- Hardware Engineer (28)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Design Engineer (22)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (19)
- Validation Engineer (18)
- Product Development Engineer (17)
- Software Developer (15)
- Process TD Engineer (15)
- Systems Validation Engineer (14)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Graduate Technical (13)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Analog Engineer (10)
- Test Engineer (9)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
- Research Scientist (7)
- Graphics Software Engineer (7)
- Marketing Manager (7)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Livermore, CA).
Difficulty is based on grade level and/or position.
Examples of questions were based towards personality, problem solving, situations, team player, conflict of interest, accuracy, types of equipment used in manufacturing, process knowledge, SPC charts, safety, standard business methodology, and more.
- Honestly, the questions for internships, graduates and contractors would be based on the position applying for. My initial interview questions were many-many years ago. I have had several internal positions within the company. Applied directly for positions within corporate online job postings. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.
Applied online and received a response a week later. Scheduled a half hour phone interview. Interview call was 15 minutes late, but still lasted for a half hour. Was very casual, with the first two thirds for talking through work experience and the last third for questions.
- Why do you want to work at Intel? 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.
Everyone spoke of how far away their sabbatical was, what they did, how many rotations they had had. Most employees stay there a very long time.
Reasons for Declining
Location and no visibility on impact scope unless you've been there 10+ years. Too long for me.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.
Went through recruiter for initial interview. General questions on programming experience and examples of work. 2 more interviews with senior team and reason why i felt to be a good fit at intel.
- What salary are you looking for? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review