Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.9

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter After 1 week, hiring manager contacted me to setup a phone screen in 3 days. Phone screen took about 1 hour, all related to what listed on the resume Got on site right after the phone screen. On site after 10 days, 4 1-1 interviews, interviewers are very friendly and professional. Questions are based on what are listed on the resume, and some other job responsibility for the position, the interviewers can tolerant you have no experience on the requirements of the position, but more importantly, they want to know my ability of solving the problems. And they care more about how deeply I understand my hands on experience. Hope these helps! And good luck to myself and all of you!

Interview Questions

• DCG related, how to fix timing? Verilog RTL case x, case z, DFF, Dlatch Perl scripting TCL scripting in PT ICC Design patitioning   1 Answer

Systems Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

interview process three weeks. first round was phone interview. after one week they called for on-site interview. they asked pretty much basic questions. it had 6 interviews with different members of the team. they asked about projects and little bit of PERL coding and C++. They gave me the offer letter one week after on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about CMOS, Noise Margin, PERL regular expressions.   Answer Question

Signal Integrity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I am an experienced candidate. Most interviewers respect to your knowledge and experience in the entire process, including principle engineers. the questions cover all the job related areas and some of them are quite deep. Communication is quite encouraging and easy going. I have a chance to meet most of the team member in the interview or at the casual lunch. The lunch is paid by Intel.

Interview Questions

• One question is kind of out of my expertise field, but as long as you show a good fundamental logic, it is fine. This maybe a test to see how you deal with a non-familiar problem.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process as I had already done a DOT assignment for the position. This meant I had covered the position while the person was on sabbatical.

Interview Questions

• Position is open, you are our #1 choice, do you want the position?   1 Answer

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

A few 1:1 scattered on different days. Talk to the group about their work. They asked me questions about my work. Some behavioral questions. Each of these 1:1 is ~ one hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager who asked me to talk about my previous work experience and the relevant coursework. I was also asked some basic technical questions related to C++. After this i was called for an onsite interview which had two rounds. One was technical where i was asked questions related to Embedded Systems and Operating Systems.After this it was similar to a HR round where I was supposed to answer how I reacted to various situations at my previous work place.

Interview Questions

• Differences between Mutex and Semaphore...What is a Spin lock ? ....When would you use each of these? ..Difference between Structure and Union...   Answer Question

None - Recruited By Hiring Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager called me and asked if I would be interested in an HR role with the company. The next week went into the Intel Offices in Santa Clara to interview. Two HR people were on the phone and one was in the room with me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read a paragraph regarding an employee relations issue and walk them through what I would do in the situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring managers at a college career fair. Talked to them and then also applied online. After a while I got an email confirming they received my application and then a phone call after. I traveled to their headquarters and then went through the interview process. Overall it was pretty easy, no reason to be worried.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

it is a nice experience. first round was phone interview, and invited to be onsite. Talked to 5 people in 4 hours. They are patience and provided clear explaination for questions. It was white boarding coding. computer basic questions, algorithms and data structure

Bluetooth Physical Layer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The whole on-site interview was disorganized and chaotic. First, I was made to wait over 30 mins in the freezing lobby in mid-Nov before the hiring manager showed up. From that point every interview was delayed. 2 out of 6 interviewers did not show up and apparently there was no prior communication about this. This forced the other interviewers to just sit around and make small talk with me for over an hour. The interviewers that showed up confessed that my experience and education was way different from theirs and hardly asked anything technical. I was surprised given that the Hiring Manager had obviously seen my resume before inviting me.There was really only one technical interview which I thought I did quite well. But after the interviews there was no feedback for a month until I emailed HR who replied back with a curt "thanks but we hired someone else". Overall a very negative experience and one I didn't expect from a respected company like Intel.

Interview Questions

• A few basic questions on Digital and wireless communications, estimation theory, random processes etc. Mostly questions based on work I had done before.   Answer Question

Intel Corporation Response

Apr 21, 2015 – Talent Branding Solutions Manager

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. I want to apologize for the negative interview experience you had at Intel. While we strive as a company to provide a great ... More