Intel Corporation

Updated Jun 6, 2014

66 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

one phone interview followed up with research presentation on phone to a panel of 5 people. Had to send research presentation in advance

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2008.

Interview came about through personal contact. Started with phone interviews with hiring manager and team members. Some group interviews. I actually interviewed for two positions within Intel at the same time, by chance. The most important thing about Intel is that they believe an employee or candidate will be able to change job descriptions within a certain range of fields. This leads to better opportunities for the candidate and for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Not too many difficult questions. Most challenging questions came from potential peers, trying to understand how I would fit with the team.   Answer Question
    Not too much room for negotiation. Advise that candidates talk to friends within Intel to better understand Grade structure, salary, and bonus target system.

Software Systems Quality Assurance Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2012.

This was my second interview with Intel and it was after I had the phone interview. This was a face-to-face interview with 4 people (members of the group which I was going to work with). They mostly asked programming questions. Mostly basic and fundamental stuff (in C) like pointer and the difference between '*' and '&'; call by value or call by reference; Array lists and loops were also among their questions. One of them reviewed my resume carefully and came from top to the bottom and asked questions in all the sections and where it was necessary. About my projects and work experiences.
    I couldn't answer most of the programming questions because I am not a professional programmer and it has been years since I did some coding.
    I'm still waiting for their answer!

Interview Questions
    • If we have a string of 7 characters and we can put from 'a' to 'z' in any of these places, write a program which its output is from 'aaaaaaa' to 'zzzzzzz'.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2008.

Phone Screen with HR
    On-site Interviews (3)

Interview Questions
    • Difficult technical finance questions eg calculate ROI of a project etc   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

Questions from previous work experience, digital design and computer architecture

What is pipelining?
    What is paging?
    Difference between sequential circuits and combinational circuits?
    State machine questions
    Virtual memory
    Cache coherency
    Cache types and techniques to improve cache performance

Interview Questions
    • describing an old project that I had worked on   View Answer
    no negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2008.

Several rounds of interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2010.

First round interview was on campus at University. It was a 30 minute interview with a mid-level manager with a mix of behavioral and technology strategy questions. I was informed about a 2nd round phone screen a few days later. The phone screen was with a senior HR manager and completely behavioral. For the final round, I attended a rush event at the HQ office where I went through multiple rounds of 2-on-1 interviews with a mix of senior business and technical managers.

Interview Questions
    • What risks have you taken in your life - personal or career?   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation as initial offer was attractive and consistent across everyone accepted into the program.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2011.

I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2011.

standard interview, phone interview to screen if you have the qualification they are looking for. face-to-face interview with individuals including hiring manager and co workers.

Process and Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

Initial interview was in-person and on campus with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was invited for a formal interview at Intel Labs in Santa Clara the following week. The formal interview consisted of six 1:1 interviews (~20 minutes each) with group members, and two phone interviews with senior managers.