Intel Corporation Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Hired out of MBA as Sr. Analyst. on-campus interview, followed by 4 interviews on intel campus. Heavy on behavioral interviewing content.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an extremely difficult person at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was really only around start time, which mattered as I began right before a stock split. The offer included a fixed number of stock options, but the company would not allow them to split with the stock. Starting before the date of record allowed me to have 2x the number of shares than if I started after.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Often through a headhunting firm for experienced positions. Initial interviews done by senior people obver phone and then by peers and senior management face to face. Interview and interactions are relatively smooth.

Interview Questions

• Requesting admission of weak points or personal development areas.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very stratightforward as most items are thorougly covered. The difficulty is with renegotiating compensation and benefits when taking an expatriate position.