Intel Corporation

Updated Jun 30, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Informal, found out who was the hiring manager and agreed directly about screening and interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Phone screen, on-site interview by multiple people covering 360 degrees

Interview Questions
    • As a program manager who do you interact with and how do you interact with different people with different positions? Give examples from your experience to show what worked and what didn't.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2011.

6 - 1 hr interviews that covered off Project Management skills, Program Management and Reporting, Stakeholder relations, C++/C coding skills, People Management... the full gamut of what is expected out of a Senior Technical person. There was an onus on cultural fit as well - the interviewers were all very senior engineers with decades of experience in the industry and as a result the interviews were challenging but a very rewarding interaction informative for both sides.

Interview Questions
    • How would I implement a Agile/Scrum type process in an environment where change is not just reality, but expected?   View Answer
    not bad - it was in a challenging employment environment, so the offer was low compared to Seattle standards. But the benefits, bonus program and signing terms made up for it - I asked to put the base salary at the same level as my last FTE role and everyone accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2009.

Very comprehensive interview processes utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques and multiple interviewers. Behavioral interviews are generally tailored to the specific skill set sought (i.e. leadership experience, technical experience, etc.) If hire is external on-boarding averages 4 weeks so be patient.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question: "When will we regret hiring you?"   Answer Question

Once the interviews had completed it was clear my skill set was not a good fit for what they were looking for - potential set-up for failure.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2013.

In our College, they usually set off an Initial Cutoff and then take Interview.
    They conducted 3 Rounds in Total.
    Round 1: Telephonic Interview.
    they already had my Resume. So, after Introduction he said : "Ishan, Which Language you are convenient with?". I replied 'C'. Then he asked few ques from C.
    Ques were not very basic, but if u had studied C, u'll be able to answer them easily. After that, he asked few questions from memory management and Processor Management.

Round 2: 1:1 interview (After a week)
    There the Interviewer took my resume and started questioning about my Projects and about the subjects That I had studied. Then he asked me approach to Parallelize Quicksort Algo and write code for parallelizing any sorting algo of my choice.

Round 3: Behavioral Interview
    Asked few Questions related to Political Interest and my social interests.

Interview Questions
    • I don't find any question difficult. they were asking good questions. If you had studied well, then u can easily do it.   Answer Question