Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior RF Hardware Engineer Interview

Senior RF Hardware Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – I had several phone interviews and then invited for on-site. The phone interviews went well and I was reasonably interested to go for on-site, so I did. Around 12 people interviewed me through out the day and it was certainly exhausting. Most of the sessions were technical with some behavorial questions. Most people were really nice and polite. It is a new college grad position but I was asked questions which needed relevant industry experience to answer properly. I was clear about my qualifications and background before interviewing. I was nonetheless asked and grilled about topics I have nothing to do with. That was a little frustrating.

Interview Question – What would you do if you caught your immediate supervisor doing something illegal?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Job prospects did not excite me. The job seems more suited to MS level, not PhD.

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!