Intel Corporation Senior RF Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior RF Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I had several phone interviews and then invited for on-site. The phone interviews went well and I was reasonably interested to go for on-site, so I did. Around 12 people interviewed me through out the day and it was certainly exhausting. Most of the sessions were technical with some behavorial questions. Most people were really nice and polite. It is a new college grad position but I was asked questions which needed relevant industry experience to answer properly. I was clear about my qualifications and background before interviewing. I was nonetheless asked and grilled about topics I have nothing to do with. That was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught your immediate supervisor doing something illegal?   1 Answer

Job prospects did not excite me. The job seems more suited to MS level, not PhD.