Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (169)
- Software Engineer (124)
- Intern (62)
- Component Design Engineer (59)
- Financial Analyst (43)
- Engineering (36)
- Senior Process Engineer (34)
- Manufacturing Technician (25)
- Graduate Technical Intern (24)
- Hardware Engineer (23)
- Design Engineer (21)
- Senior Financial Analyst (20)
- Engineer (20)
- Senior Software Engineer (17)
- Validation Engineer (14)
- Process TD Engineer (13)
- Systems Validation Engineer (13)
- Software Engineer Intern (13)
- Product Development Engineer (11)
- Software Developer (10)
- Analog Engineer (9)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- Software Engineering Intern (7)
- Finance Analyst (7)
- Test Engineer (7)
- Electronics Engineer (7)
- Reliability Engineer (7)
- Graphics Software Engineer (6)
- Marketing Manager (6)
- Electrical Engineer (6)
1 person found this helpful
Software Engineer Entry Level Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2012.
Phone interview: asked easy questions. Most are on glassdoor.
On site Interview:
Very nice arrangements for travel and hotel.
Interview process was very good.
Kind and relaxed interviewers.
Asked everything about operating systems.
Everything from hardware to software.
Study Operating systems from Modern Operating Systems by Tenenbaum.
Computer System architecture. Virtual memory, addressing.
1. Implement functions (in C) for insertion, removal of nodes from circular queue using arrays.
2. Implement array reversal without iteration.
3. Remove any node from Linked List. Remove the node which is the easiest to remove. Write code in C.
4. What is the address in C code when we write &a. a is a variable. is it virtual address or physical address.
5. Questions on projects on resume.
Great interviewers, remain calm.
- Array reverse without using iteration. Code in C. View Answers (2)