Intel Corporation

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

119 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2010.

phone interview, then onsite interview, Onsite interview, I was introduced to a conference room, and people from different site ( local, and other locations) will call in to interview.

Interview Questions
  • All questions are addressed to technical, they also ask you something which they want to know   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Software Engineer Interview

Had initial phone interview in which they asked puzzles followed by Day long Interview- They went through entire resume; Technical questions regarding skills in resume; Some behavioral questions like How would you handle situations in a team setup; Some puzzles;

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your teammate is not doing what he is supposed to do   View Answers (2)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2014.

Only one technical interview mixed up with hr. I applied for software engineer and had one algorithm question (how to sort an array, algorithm of my choice), one more mathematical to see how you solve problems. There were two guys, I think both of them engineers. They were very polite although one of them got annoyed when I said I don't know how to find angle in triangle and started to kick ball around the room which made me feel very uncomfortable and more nervous.

Interview Questions
    • You have billiard pool, you know position of black, white ball and a hole. Make a program to calculate where on the edge white ball must hit so black ball get in a hole.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online – interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

Registered via web site, filled CV form followed by step-by-step instructions. After 2 or 3 weeks, I was invited for an on-site interview. The interview took 3-4 hours including Algorithms, Data Structures and Computer Architecture quiz. Interviewers kindly give some tips when I was stuck.

Interview Questions
    • Assume that there's a device which continuously receives data stream from serial port.
      Make this device to keep median value from the (infinite) data stream.
        View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2012.

Entered the company through a competitive co-op program. Interview was conducted with a representative from many other companies who would receive a lottery pick at the end of a day. Picks were chosen based on a companies preferences and who was available at the position in draft.

Interviews only took 10 minutes and were a mix of behavioral and some technical questions, specifically preferences.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate because the offer was the best from the program.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

They were very nice! Only two technical questions. They had a bunch of behavior questions. They wanted to see that I was well rounded and easy going. The interview was a positive experience for me.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation.

Applied online - got an email for setting up phone interview call.
    First interview call - directly with the hiring manager. Asked about past exp and resume
    then simple OS related questions and then some moderate level questions
    Second Interview call - with the team lead. Average OS related questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2013.

I was interviewed last summer. One phone and then onsite, which consisted of 5 interviews, all 1:1. I was interviewed in Chandler, AZ and the questions were pretty decent. It involves some thinking and knowledge.

they did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MacPherson (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in MacPherson (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Initial phone call followed by f2f interview.
    Formal questions on programming and about the gsm domain knowledge also oops concept.after a week got a call and got the offer.
    Accepted offer.

Package?

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2014.

I was working as an Intern and applied through internal website. There was an initial talk with the hiring team about my current project. Then two weeks later, a full day interview was scheduled. Multiple areas of computer Science curriculum were tested. One round was on virtualization and communication stack in VMs, one round on networking, one round was on Graph theory.