Intel Corporation

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2012.

Interview Details – Got asked to an on-campus interview the day following the career fair after meeting with one of the hiring managers. I didn't get many details about the job I was going to be interviewed for, and was surprised to find it was in Phoenix,AZ instead of somewhere in CA as I expected. Either way, the interview was mainly telling me about the job, while the interviewer asked a few behavioral questions and went over my capabilities in programming and any other projects I had done.

Interview Question – What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-5 in C/C++, Java, MATLAB, etc.?   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – Received email about this position from the internal email system of our school, and I sent my resume to that person and given an interview over the phone. This position is to work on next-generation client(CPU) product in the area of architecture performance modeling and validation.

Interview Question – When browsing a web page, after clicking on the enter button, what happens sequentially from top to the bottom?   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Had a pre screeing interview for 30 minutes ,which invloved some behavioural questiona and technical question.

Interview Question – why electrical ???   Answer Question

Hillsboro, OR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then the next day, I was called for on-site interview. I was asked about my previous experience and not many technical questions.

Negotiation Details – N/A - I was hired through staffing agency

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details – Face to face interviews - 2 rounds , not sure if any further rounds are there or not .

Interview Question – Layer 1 and layer 2 level messages and debugging questions.   Answer Question

Test Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2008.

Interview Details – Externally through college recruiter

Interview Question – Resolve the final binary answer from a large logic diagram, making sure to annotate test cases.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Intel Corporation Videos

Intel Corporation – Why Work for Us?

As the world leader in silicon innovation, Intel develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Our world is filled with 41,000 engineers bent on turning science… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intel Corporation Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intel Corporation employees and interview candidates.