Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Virginia

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2012.

Hired through military hiring initiative, considering technical military background interview was easy, relaxed interview - was really more of a conversation.

The process took about 3 weeks, I interviewed one day, a few days later I heard Intel was interested, about a week or so later HR called randomly (unplanned timing) and made the offer. The offer discussion lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There are probably 50 questions generally received for this role, at the entry level. Each of them having something to do with safety, electronics, electricity, fluid systems, or plumbing. At the non-entry level, the questions drill down more into actual tool experience or even process experience.   Answer Question
    I was advised I could negotiate, but getting on-boarded was much more important than fighting over what would amount to another $1-3/hr.

There are plenty of folks who have negotiated, and hiring managers or HR have moved on.

I would advise against negotiating; Unless either you don't care if you don't hear back, or if you have some special skill (not the case with entry level roles).