Intel Corporation

www.intel.com

Intel Corporation Yield Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Yield Engineer Interview

interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2013.

I was phone screened by a hiring manager for about 20 mins. He checked my US status first and then asked me something about the basic knowledge of semiconductor like p-n junction and MOS capacitor. After that, I was asked a behavioral question like did you have any conflict with your colleague? How did you solve it? Example?

Interview Questions
  • Why you apply voltage to a MOS capacitor, why the depletion does not increase after the strong inversion is reached?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Yield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Interview process was very smooth. Planning committee did a excellent job in organizing the whole day. Starting with brief overview of the company history followed by 60 minutes technical presentation, 1.5 hour informal lunch and 3 one on one interviews. During lunch they will make sure you know the real picture of working at Intel.

Interview Questions