Intelicare Direct

Updated Nov 10, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelicare Direct

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intelicare Direct in September 2013.

You MUST come with a resume and it must show you meet the minimum qualifications. You then fill out a paragraph on what Good Customer Service means to you. They take you into a room and show you a power point presentation about the company perks and about the business. Then you are taken to a break room given refreshments, and called in one by one for a personal interview. They ask you to tell them a bit about your customer service experience. They ask about past employment and why those jobs ended? Are you looking for something stable? Do you plan to grow with them? They ask you if you have any questions about the process?

Interview Questions
    • You are asked explain what you would do if someone was being rude to a customer? Would you tell?   View Answer

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Intelicare Direct in June 2013.

We are interested in dedicated, honest employees who take excellent customer care very seriously. We look for positive, motivated people to be a part of our company. This company is family oriented and keeps true to the core values. We believe in having fun and working hard at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to work on anything about yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intelicare Direct in March 2013.

Bring in your printed off resume. Interview with someone from HR followed by interviewing with an Assistant Manager. Answer some questions they will have for you and usually that same day someone from HR will get back to you.