Intelli-Flex Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was all about PL/SQL and JAVA.

Interview Question – Tell me about something which make you stand out of the crowd.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – CTC was predecided so there was nothing like negtiation.

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications in April 2010.

Interview Details – Campus Selection,Aptitude,Technical Interview - Mostly Project in Final Year and Programming basic questions.I Was not from IT background so Programming was bit difficult but they asked to write down logic so went easy.HR Interview

Interview Question – Java Programming questions which i was not ever worked on.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviews are conducted in very vigorously and they are quite good

Negotiation Details – Not much u can negotiate

Banga (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications.

Interview Details – When i had taken the interview, this company was acquired by Oracle. I had 3 rounds of Interviews. 2 technical and a Manager/HR round.

Interview Question – Interview questions were basic, not much difficulty   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications in September 2011.

Interview Details – Technical interview for 45 minutes and HR interview for half an hour. Mixed bag.

Interview Question – Personal interview   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Developer
Surat (India)

Interview Details – Online written test folllowed by HR nd technical interview..
Technical interview based on basics of your branch and few puzzles and aptitude questions were also included

Interview Question – they focussed on induction motors i being electrical engineer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – we were offered 4.92L CTC

Business Trainee Interview

Business Trainee
Tiruchchirāppalli (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was on campus selection, initially we had aptitude test then technical and finally HR round. Out of 1200 only 7-10 people got selected in the final interview

Interview Question – Verbal test was bit difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications in August 2012.

Interview Details – Campus interview, the first round was an online test which had sections on aptitude, verbal, programming, computer basics.
The second round was a technical interview where basics from most of the computer science subjects were asked.
The third was a HR round which was mostly conversational, situation-based questions were asked.
Selection was based on points i guess, the results were announced later in the day.

Interview Question – all the questions were basics that a software engineer fresher should know..   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications.

Interview Details – This is during the campus recruitment. Interview Process/level was average. Expectation was not to know more technical stuff but have a logical approach when given a problem. The selection process had - Aptitude Test, Technical Written/Programming, Technical Interview, HR Interview.

Interview Question – Questions on OOPS concepts/Data Structures/C/C++   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Campus recruitment.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

Interviewed at Intelli-Flex Communications

Interview Details – Aptitude Examination
An aptitude is an innate, acquired or learned or developed component of a competency (being the others: knowledge, understanding and attitude) to do a certain kind of work at a certain level. Aptitudes may be physical or mental. The innate nature of aptitude is in contrast to achievement, which represents knowledge or ability that is gained.
PI

Interview Question – why low gpa   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – went for mba

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelli-Flex Communications

Worked for Intelli-Flex Communications? Contribute to the Community!