Intelligroup

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intelligroup in December 2010.

Interview Details – There were three rounds of interviews. First round was a personality test and 2 were HR rounds.

Interview Question – This was in the test which compared our motivators with employee motivators   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was from campus so there was no room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

SAP BASIS Principal Consultant Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intelligroup in January 2012.

Interview Details – One technical round, One Management round and finally discussion.. Please be very careful while discussing with benefits or relocation benefits. HR people don;t have any ethics here in this company. They will give you false information. Make sure whatever they are saying is in written... Especially if you are joining in SP BASIS...

Interview Question – No difficult questions. All are easy questions..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As mentioned above, make sure every thing is written communication. Not verbal communication....

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intelligroup in July 2013.

Interview Details – Its so simple and not tedious

Interview Question – nothing of such sort   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the compensations and perk were not up to date.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intelligroup in February 2010.

Interview Details – the first phase of interview is a telephonic round done by sudeep.
The second one is face to face at the company head quarters Bangalore.After 10 days of the second round interview they offered the job with slight change in the package.
I rejected it after 5 days because i already joined in a company 5 days back.

Interview Question – why should we hire you if a better candidateis there than you in the means of ctc and subject   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intelligroup in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was on par with the industry.

Interview Question – Various questions on Data Dictionary, Smart-forms, Scripts, Classical & ALV reports.   Answer Question

ABAP Trainee Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intelligroup in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview then comes the Technical written test

Interview Question – why you begin your career in SAP   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Intelligroup in December 2010.

Interview Details – I joined intelligroup as a fresher through staffing agency...it was a train and deploy program wherein we got trained in sap and finally got placed there..the initial tests like aptitude, GD and general interview was taken and shortlisted few candidates..

After training, test was conducted and offer was released..

Interview Questions

• questions on general sap abap...dictionary, smartforms, searchhelps, report basics, mainly BDCs   Answer Question
  • BAPI, BADI, userexits, enhancements   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation...fixed!!

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Intelligroup in January 2012.

Interview Details – Just technical round

Interview Question – Tell me about project experience   View Answer

Associate Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intelligroup in June 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple Levels of Interview
Flexible scheduling
Clear expectation setting
Timely response

Interview Question – How do the Non-qualified plans work and why are they offered by employers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair evaluation based on years of experience and job fit

Oracle Trainee Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Intelligroup in May 2010.

Interview Details – This interview is very easy if you had sound knowledge in technical aspects. They don't see your communication skills, they just concentrate on your technical skills. Simple queries from Sql are asked. They also ask whether you are willing to work on another platform, a positive answer to this gives us a job.

Interview Question – Why intelli group? we give you only 2.1lakhs'annum...others are offering more   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intelligroup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intelligroup interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intelligroup employees and interview candidates.