Intellinet

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intellinet in January 2012.

Interview Details – The process was a long one, but vital to ensuring that each employee adds something to the team. There was a phone interview, a phone tech screen, and an in person interview with 3 department heads.

Interview Question – Most were standard for the field. They are great at figuring out your level so just be comfortable and honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very pleasant and the HR department seemed to have my interest in mind.

Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intellinet in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by Intellinet's HR department to interview for a position performing consultant work in SharePoint. The initial phone interview with one of the individuals already working in SharePoint was both pleasant and informative. He asked intelligent questions that allowed me to demonstrate that I did know my way around the technology. Although I was wary of entering the consultant lifestyle, after this conversation I was open to learning more and moving forward with the process.

Next Intellinet had planned to do an in-person interview with me, but schedule conflicts instead made the next step a second phone interview from an employee in another state. This conversation seemed to go well enough at the time... He only asked me a little about my background and then spent the majority of the phone call talking about Intellinet. I was frankly surprised when he was wrapping things up, because I didn't really receive any real probing questions.

I thought that was just a little side note to the whole process, but later that day I received a message from their HR person informing me that they were passing on me because "there were a large number of questions missed". Questions missed? What questions?

Honestly, I wasn't particularly broken up about it. If they had sent me an offer I probably would have passed, but the conclusion to the situation was so baffling that I had to make note of it. I suppose you could say that maybe it was a personality issue, but if that was the case then just tell me that. Don't insult me by saying I had "questions missed".

Interview Question – I didn't think the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected. I suppose from my perspective I found the questions regarding SharePoint administration most challenging, as my experience is purely in the development side of SharePoint.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
North Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intellinet in June 2012.

Interview Details – Intellinet has a rigorous hiring process, but in a good way. They did a great job about being clear about the job description, the people and environment that you will be working in, as well as allowing you to meet the executive team. To me, that was good because you knew exactly what you were getting in to. They do a good job of assessing your technical skills as well with two technical interviews by phone. Overall, when the offer came, I felt both sides were well informed before making a decision.

Interview Question – I don't think there were too many difficult question. Each interview prepared you for the next step which was nice.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intellinet in November 2011.

Interview Details – I communicated initially with the HR manager by phone. I then participated in a phone interview and skills test with the hiring manager. I then came to the office for three one-hour long interviews with managers and a director. Intellinet’s vision was explained clearly to me. I was able to tour the office briefly.

Interview Question – Please tell me about your past consulting experience, tough issues you have faced, successes of which you are proud   Answer Question

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intellinet.

Interview Details – Initial interview by HR Director followed by technical phone screening by one of the consultants then phone interview with Practice Director. Finally, face-to-face interview with VP of consulting, VP of Sales and a Senior Consultant.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult or unexpected questions. Most of the questions revolved around previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We settled on an amount which was 2.5% more than the initial offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intellinet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intellinet interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intellinet employees and interview candidates.