Intellisphere

www.mjhassoc.com

Intellisphere Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intellisphere

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intellisphere in June 2012.

The interview was pretty straightforward. I had an initial phone screen with what would have been my future manager and then came in for an interview the next week. I met with a few different managers who asked basic questions. I didn't hear back for a few weeks. It seemed like they were looking for someone with a bit more experience.

Interview Questions

Editorial Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intellisphere in January 2011.

I was contacted for an interview by email two months after I applied online for the position. I ended up having two interviews in person over the next two months. The people seemed nice and the work sounded interesting. The interview questions were typical and I was prepared to answer them. I was offered the job about two weeks after the second interview. I gave it serious consideration but another job I had interviewed with came through with a higher salary so I accepted it.

Interview Questions

I got a higher paying job offer from another company.