Intelliswift

2.5

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intelliswift in November 2014.

1) a phone interview with initial contact at Intelliswift
    2) a phone interview with initial contact's boss at Intelliswift
    3) a phone interview with Intelliswift's client
    4) an onsite interview with Intelliswift's client
    ------ at a minimum -----
    Further Interviews may be necessary depending on situation/client
    In my case, the end client was Home.com, a subsidiary or partner with Realtor.com. All questions were regarding Wordpress, and how plugins work within the Wordpress framework via hooks known as actions and filters.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions for anyone familiar with PHP and Wordpress, but perhaps the ones that made me think the most was how to protect Wordpress installations against outside DOS attacks and such. Another one was about the wp_enqueue method, which is used for telling Wordpress that the page should include a javascript or css file.   Answer Question

Virtualization Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Intelliswift.

They require a 1 year non-compete just to submit you to their "client". They don't specify which position it applies to, nor do they tell you who the client is. So, in theory, it could be a very large company, say Microsoft for instance, and if you don't get accepted for that job and want to apply to a different job later, you must go through Intelliswift. This can be a big issue if Microsoft later chooses not to use Intelliswift and you want a job there.

From their agreement:
    "This agreement of Non-Compete is valid for a binding period of twelve (12) Months from the date of submission of the CANDIDATEs resume to the CLIENT. Should CANDIDATE breach this agreement, CANDIDATE will pay Company a penalty of 40% of the gross annual salary or billing the CANDIDATE receives on any services provided to the CLIENT. The penalty will be applicable for the entire duration of the contract revenues generated by Contractor from the CLIENT or for the first year of service if it is a permanent placement."

Interview Questions
    • Having to sign a non-compete simply to apply for a job.   Answer Question

Engineering and PM Roles Interview

Various recruiters email me for resume since 2009. They never got me an interview with their client.

Online data shows that they hired 141 people on visa. This seems their target audience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intelliswift in September 2014.

I have applied through institute
    the interview process took 15 days
    1st round was online aptitude of 30 mins
    2nd round was technical they asked basic question and programs like reverse number from 1 to 10 and prime no

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intelliswift in June 2014.

There were two rounds: online aptitude round and technical + HR round. Aptitude was of 30 minutes duration and mostly consisted of english questions and grammar questions. Very few quantitative analysis questions. The second round was simultaneous technical and HR round. Technical questions were simple C programs that I was told to solve on paper but focus was put on logic of the program. Questions like how to 1] find out odd nos. between 1 and 50 2] find out prime nos. between 1 and 100. I was asked to explain my BE project in detail and in what part of my project was my maximum contribution. In HR round I was asked if I was comfortable learing entirely new languages and what I know about the company and my salary expectation. At the end of the interview the interviewer asked if I wanted to ask him any questions about the company and such.

Interview Questions
    • Write a program to print all even numbers one below the other followed by odd numbers between 1 to 100 using only one 'for' loop. Output should look like this:
      ......
      ......
      Is it possible to write a program for above output given the condition stated above

View Answers (2)

Senior ETL Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intelliswift in February 2009.

Initially had a phone interview with the manager. Then there were a series of face to face interviews back to back. But it was pretty simple.