Inter Access Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hilversum (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilversum (Netherlands)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inter Access in April 2008.

After applying I noticed I had a connection on LinkedIn working at Inter Access, if I would have checked on forehand the connection could get a bonus which we could split later. Tip, alwasy check your LinkedIn network first.

Interview Questions

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hilversum (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilversum (Netherlands)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inter Access in June 2011.

2 interviews, one with the manager of the unit, the second interview with a technical consultant. The first interview consisted of a presentation of the company and the way it operates. In the second part I was being asked questions about my background, interest in Inter Access, why I think I would fit in and my ambitions.

The interview with the Technical Consultant was a interview about my vision on my working field, questions about projects I have done in the past and challenges I've encountered during those projects. The interview was held in a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • None, both interviews were not demanding althought that might depend on the person which is doing the interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, my salary demand was met by the company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inter Access

Worked for Inter Access? Contribute to the Community!