Inter Access

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Hilversum (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inter Access in April 2008.

Interview Details – After applying I noticed I had a connection on LinkedIn working at Inter Access, if I would have checked on forehand the connection could get a bonus which we could split later. Tip, alwasy check your LinkedIn network first.

Interview Question – Specific technical question.   View Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Hilversum (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inter Access in June 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, one with the manager of the unit, the second interview with a technical consultant. The first interview consisted of a presentation of the company and the way it operates. In the second part I was being asked questions about my background, interest in Inter Access, why I think I would fit in and my ambitions.

The interview with the Technical Consultant was a interview about my vision on my working field, questions about projects I have done in the past and challenges I've encountered during those projects. The interview was held in a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Question – None, both interviews were not demanding althought that might depend on the person which is doing the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, my salary demand was met by the company.

Worked for Inter Access? Contribute to the Community!