Inter-Con Security Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inter-Con Security

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Inter-Con Security.

Interview

Very standard interview procedure. Showed up to the office, went inside, got asked some questions, filled out some paperwork, waited for a callback after the background check was complete. I think they came to their decision during the interview, because right after they were done with the questions I was filling out their employment packet, but since it's a security position they had to wait for an extensive background check to clear before actually extending the employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you something nice for a customer. Why did you apply for this job?   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Inter-Con Security (Pasadena, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals, the hiring manager for my position, my co-worker, and the CAO. Interview questions were dissecting my resume and technical skills. There was a heavy emphasis on questions about analytical work, and work ethic, as this job is very demanding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an instance in which you worked with a large data set. What program(s) did you use? What role did you have in working with the data? What were your results?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Inter-Con Security.

Interview

Unorganized. HR is unprofessional and needs vast improvment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inter-Con Security (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Hired on the spot filled out employee packet given my uniform and squared away and started work on the very first day I interviewed and hired so it was very easy and simple and the policy was explained very clearly

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inter-Con Security (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

It was not very long and it was very informal. There were not a lot of questions asked other than my experience and how it relates to the job at hand. Once the questions were asked and answered it was simply meeting some of the other supervisors working for the company.

Interview Questions

• My experience and how it relates to the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inter-Con Security (Alexandria, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Need college degree or military experience. Interview is fairly simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inter-Con Security (Sacramento, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

When you are called in for an interview, you are hired on the spot. The operations manager explains the company policies, salary,benefits program, and the current contract (C.H.P. State Contract). I was told that there was no paid time off offered and that if we have any medical emergencies like an injury or funeral leave that cause us to miss work, we are required to present documentation and photos as proof to back us up and that the time off is unpaid.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should consider you for a position with our company?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience in the security field?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pffer you a job but advise you that you will not recieve paid time off.

Detention Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Inter-Con Security (Pasadena, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Hiring process included filling out an application, meeting for an interview, and testing at the office. After being hired was given uniforms, weapon, and other gear. Work assignment took a few days as they completed backgroung check.

Interview Questions

• Did not experience any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inter-Con Security (Pasadena, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Spoke with supervisor about the position and company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Ask about vacation and get it in writing.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Inter-Con Security in July 2010.

Interview

You will not be inivited to fill out the job application if you do not have a valid PERC card, a driver's license, and a 20 hour training certificate. After that your application is reviewed and you will be called if they wish to interview you. The interview consists of basic interview questions. From there if they wish to hire you, you will take a drug test, get a background check done, and get measured for your uniforms.