Inter-Con Security Security Officer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Inter-Con Security in October 2010.

When you are called in for an interview, you are hired on the spot. The operations manager explains the company policies, salary,benefits program, and the current contract (C.H.P. State Contract). I was told that there was no paid time off offered and that if we have any medical emergencies like an injury or funeral leave that cause us to miss work, we are required to present documentation and photos as proof to back us up and that the time off is unpaid.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why we should consider you for a position with our company?   Answer Question
  • What is your experience in the security field?   Answer Question
They pffer you a job but advise you that you will not recieve paid time off.

Other Interview Reviews for Inter-Con Security

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Inter-Con Security in July 2010.

You will not be inivited to fill out the job application if you do not have a valid PERC card, a driver's license, and a 20 hour training certificate. After that your application is reviewed and you will be called if they wish to interview you. The interview consists of basic interview questions. From there if they wish to hire you, you will take a drug test, get a background check done, and get measured for your uniforms.

Interview Questions

Worked for Inter-Con Security? Contribute to the Community!