InterCall

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Interview

Leadership

Interviewed at InterCall

Interview Details – yGreat review and good chance prove your self questions andfrom all as aspect of the business..I e enjoyed meeting the peopl. I enjoyed meeting the people and e dynamic workforce.

Negotiation Details – basically i explained what i needed - the company felt that was fair

Direct Sales Account Executive Interview

Direct Sales Account Executive
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at InterCall.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person interview, offer. Pretty casual, no "gotcha" questions, hire mostly based on personality, also if they think you can learn and take direction. Meet with whichever sales managers are available at the time scheduled, pretty laid-back and informal. I didn't get the offer for a month, but one of the guys in my training class got an offer day-of for the in-person interview

Negotiation Details – It's 35, would you like it? (not flexible)

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online and interviewed at InterCall.

Interview Details – First, you receive a phone call over the phone from an HR person. This is more informal and basically a screening session to make sure you remotely qualify for the position. Next, you will be asked to do an in-person interview at the office, where they will pass you through two or three different people who will ask you standard interview questions... Why are you a good fit for this position? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? How have you handled a difficult situation at a previous job or at school, etc. All extremely basic and chances are the person that is interviewing you was in your shoes less than a few years ago, so it is a very young company and there is nothing to worry about.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. They are mostly hiring for entry level positions, so they aren't trying to stump you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First round they claimed the $30,000 base salary was non-negotiable. I've since found out different, so you can probably pull a few thousand more. I wouldn't ask for a lot more than that because they like to keep their employees on an extremely low salary when starting. There's potential to move up, but to get a significant raise, you typically have to move.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InterCall in July 2013.

Interview Details – First is the phone interview with basic get-to-know you questions. Then you're called in for an in-office interview with managers. Basic behavioral questions. Then you get your offer.

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate salary.

Event Specialist Interview

Event Specialist

Interviewed at InterCall

Interview Details – easy hiring process-typing, language, and speech testing. interview with a member of the management team and process competed with employee relations

Interview Question – no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Project Manager Interview

Technical Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at InterCall.

Interview Details – Phone screen and then face to face interview with hiring manager and 1 other person

I have conducted a few interviews since I have started with my manager, honestly I think he is racist because all the black people who I thought did a good job didn't get the job

Interview Question – Easy questions, ask about your resume, don't say do we have to work more than 40 hours a week and I think your good   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for at least a certain amount and they came in just a bit lower, I then rejected the offer and asked for more which they eventually came back with, but only a few thousand more. They are very cheap, start high, because they will low ball you.

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InterCall.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the senior director of IT and then spoke about my background and skills. After another round of HR interview, I had a technical round for about 45 mins the next day. I was said, that the final decision will be made by the HR and will let me know in a week. Its been around 2 weeks now and did not hear any thing about the decision. The whole process was through phone and no personal round.

Interview Question – Interview seemed very positive. Not much of a tough questions.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InterCall in June 2009.

Interview Details – Have to have a couple phone interviews, and spoke to a couple managers. process was very easy and fluid - good communication.

Interview Question – Asked me to sell a bic pen he took out of his desk   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – a pain in the butt, they do not pay well so it was like pulling teeth. i am paid much less than I would be at a competitor.

Operator Interview

Operator
West Point, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InterCall.

Interview Details – For the entry level position of operator the interview process was fairly informal and to the point. There isn't much expected of potential employees in the regard of presentation and qualification. After applying in person I was called in a few days later to take a typing test, language test, and speech test, then a couple days later I was asked to complete a drug test. Nearly a week passed and I was then called in for a training simulation of simple production tasks and once completed I was offered the job.

Interview Question – N/A - Low Employement Requirements   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry Level Position / Non-Negotiable
"We're Offering $X/hour on X shift."

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at InterCall in July 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from HR asking to setup a phone interview. On the day of the phone interview, someone called me earlier than expected, and just confirmed my name and address and set up a time for an in-person interview. Someone then called me again at the correct time of the interview to do the same thing and didn't know I had already been called.

In the in person interview, they will have you meet with one of the team leads. After that you wil sit with a current employee and go over what they usually do, to get an idea of the position and current initiatives. Then a second team lead will take over for a second round of interview. They asked general questions and said they'd call back. Both the team leads were really nice.

Interview Question – Just a lot of general interview screening questions and about past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a call a month and a half later, after I had written them off asking when I could start working. Said there would be no negotiation in salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InterCall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterCall interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by InterCall employees and interview candidates.