InterContinental Hotels Director of Sales Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Front Desk Agent (6)
- Reservations Sales Agent (4)
- Director of Sales (3)
- Guest Services Representative (3)
- Sales Coordinator (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Restaurant Manager (2)
- Banquet Server (2)
- Manager (2)
- Brand Service Consultant (2)
- Guest Services (2)
- Front Desk (2)
- Restaurant (1)
- Head of Front Office (1)
- Software Architect (Atlanta, GA) (1)
- Consultancy Contractor (1)
- Reservations Sales Specialist (1)
- Manager, Procurement Research (1)
- FB Supervisor (1)
- I Host (1)
- Igrad (1)
- Graduate Leadership Programme-Revenue Management (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Team Manager (1)
- DOS (1)
- Group Reservations Coordinator (1)
- Assistant Gm Hotel (1)
- Finance Manager, Investment Analysis (1)
- Brand Communications Manager (1)
- Sales/Marketing Internship (1)
Very Difficult Interview
Director of Sales Interview (Positive Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at InterContinental Hotels in June 2011.
Interview Details – A total of 6 interviews, 4 over the phone and 2 in person. Each interview lasted approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
Interview Question – Why do you want this job? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Very simple and short
Director of Sales Interview (Positive Experience)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InterContinental Hotels in July 2009.
Interview Details – Short and to the point.
Interview Question – Can you tell is someone is smiling over the phone. View Answer
Negotiation Details – Short and to the point.
Director of Sales Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied in-person - interviewed at InterContinental Hotels in June 2012.
Interview Details – very complicated, need HR officer, DHR, DOSM and GM, also owner
Interview Question – what do you think you can make our hotel more business?
what do you think you can bring ex- experience and use here? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at InterContinental Hotels