InterContinental Hotels Group Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.5

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

The process was very quick (about a week or so of interviews). Depending on the position you will meet between 3-5 managers. You first have a phone interview and then you'll meet 2 of the HR managers, then departmental managers and finally the GM.

Interview Questions

• basic questions. Problem solving and situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they basically don't accept that for mid management.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Through an upper-level management referral I was able to skip the online/traditional application process and obtain an interview with the HR department (although I did have to eventually create a profile on the website). I sat down with the HR director, then bars manager, and then the bars management team. It was a thorough but fair investigation of my personality and demeanor and ability to represent the hotel well.

Interview Questions