InterContinental Hotels Group Restaurant Manager Interview Questions

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Albany, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process started online with a very lengthy application form, which took almost 45 minutes to complete. First interview was quick and fairly uneventfull. Second interview was strenuous, because it wasn't clear what the interviewer was trying to get at. It di become clear though, that the company was going through a lot of changes, which could mean a lot of opportunities. Lots and lots of paperwork to fill out before hand!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you strongly disagreed with your supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiations, since my starting salary was at the top of the scale already.

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was extremely lengthy, almost to the point of being unenthical. I had to go through 4 phone interviews that were almost exactly alike as well as an online test. And then received no offer. It was really just a huge pain and I was definitely qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question
    • Are you the kind of person who has to do everything perfectly?   1 Answer