InterContinental Hotels Group Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Chico, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

You will meet with the owner several times then meet with the General Manager It takes several interviews before you will get an answer

Interview Questions

• How do you handle upset guests Are you willing to work long hours after the normal 10 hours Make 30 cold calls a day   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its different for anyone depending on experience. You need to stand your ground and know your worth. He will want to pay very little money.

Other Interview Reviews for InterContinental Hotels Group

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterContinental Hotels Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial call from HR Manager. Very basic interview, no trick questions. Overall the personality was pleasant. Second interview with the DOSM. Individual was really stressed out. The interview was skills based. However, the emphasis was more how the individual would fit with the team. Next interview with CEO and CFO. It was more of a meeting rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Top accounts for the hotel I worked at and is it possible to bring them with me   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no flexibility in salary. It is take it or leave it.