InterContinental Hotels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InterContinental Hotels in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process started online with a very lengthy application form, which took almost 45 minutes to complete. First interview was quick and fairly uneventfull. Second interview was strenuous, because it wasn't clear what the interviewer was trying to get at. It di become clear though, that the company was going through a lot of changes, which could mean a lot of opportunities. Lots and lots of paperwork to fill out before hand!

Interview Question – Have you ever been in a situation where you strongly disagreed with your supervisor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations, since my starting salary was at the top of the scale already.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at InterContinental Hotels in May 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was extremely lengthy, almost to the point of being unenthical. I had to go through 4 phone interviews that were almost exactly alike as well as an online test. And then received no offer. It was really just a huge pain and I was definitely qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for InterContinental Hotels? Contribute to the Community!