InterFysio Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at InterFysio

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterFysio (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I got call from interviewer. He asked question from till 1 hour 30 minutes. Longest interview ever. He covered all aspect of PT-ortho neuro, cardio, Pat. safety, Biomech n Wheelchair , assistive devices , balance, documentation, SOAP notes etc

Interview Questions

• All cases discussed in detailed with differential diagnosis & treatment.   Answer Question

Got better offer near by

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterFysio (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

A detailed Interview to know your knowlegde in the field of practice and upto date certifications . After applying the resume online the recruiter call you and set you up for an interview. The interview was on the phone by specialist in your field and they will test your knowledge in all field of practice.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InterFysio (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

interview consist of a lenthy process of phone interview with lots of clinical questions and then 1:1 interview, and that too without putting any offer or setting or any other information of their own.....

Interview Questions