InterGlobe Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Consulting Interview

Business Consulting

Interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies

Interview Details – I waited for 50 minutes and than interaction with HR started. It was a friendly discussion and he asked mostly about current work and role. Than he shared about the role requirements as well. He also set the management expectation from role as well.

Interview Question – How did you face the failure   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies.

Interview Details – Not very structured, depends on the role and the manager. Standard tests are used on and off! However, the recruitment process, contact with HR etc. goes very smooth.

Interview Question – Difficulty level of the interview is average and depends on the recruiter for the role!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – A tech interview and an HR interview. That's all it takes to get placed with IGT.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations except the joining date.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies.

Interview Details – I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Interglobe Technologies in Feb 2013.

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate

CCE Interview

CCE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in September 2011.

Interview Details – Cce

Interview Question – Why would you like to join IGT   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in March 2013.

Interview Details – basically 2 round, one with Team lead and then project manager round.

Interview Question – How you can implement bundling and minification in MVC.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy

Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in June 2009.

Interview Details – There are 3 rounds of interviews.
Aptitude
2 rounds of personal interviews

Interview Question – There was one related to decoding   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in August 2013.

Interview Details – A Consultant contacted me interview in IGT Gurgaon for Java Developer position.
I reached there at the venue as the time communicated. There were about 50 people who had come for the drive. First they were scheduleing an HR round which just seemed to be a silly formality in which they simply asked why are you leaving your previous organization, what is your current CTC and whether you have a valid passport. This HR round happened after waiting for 2 hours. Then they asked us to wait for Technical round and the wait seemed endless. They were highli mismanaged and there was no communication. During lunch time also they did not communicate that how much time it will take. After everyone got agitated they communicated that all the interviewers have not come so they are arranging telephonic rounds and some face to face interviews. They even said that if we are not able to take interviews today we will call you again. Everyone was really irritated and then they said OK we will complete all interviews today only. At 3 O'clock they said you can go and have some coffee because it is taking more time! I finally had 5 minutes of technical interview. They just had to do a formality.After the interview they said they will communicate the feedback in 2 days and it has already been 10 days and I ahve not heard from them. Inspite of my dropping an email to them. They can atleast communicate the result may it be positive or negative.

Interview Question – Question was asked on Inheritance. I had to tell output based on the program the interviewer had written on inheritance.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Associate Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of first HR round and if shortlisted then technical round.
In HR they test your communication skills.
In technical ,your knowledge of data structures C, Java and your logical ability is tested.

Interview Question – What is the angle between the two clock hands(hour and minute) currently ?   View Answer

Senior Quality Evaluator Interview

Senior Quality Evaluator
Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InterGlobe Technologies in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview call is received either from the HR of the company or a job consultant who make sure that the candidates profile matches the job profile and if it does, candidate is asked to come for the interview.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate from 30% to 40% salary hike.

Worked for InterGlobe Technologies? Contribute to the Community!