InterPark Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at InterPark

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at InterPark (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was about 30 mins long. It included behavioral as well as talent wise questions. The interview was a positive experience in spite of the work experience not so much. I was interviewed by two mmangers. Each took turns asking me questions. The questions were not difficult to answer due to preparing for interview in advance.

Interview Questions

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at InterPark (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Process took one month but very forward and easy process. Everyone was very informative and helpful. Started with phone interview then met with 2 DGM's to further discuss the role and a company overview.

Interview Questions