InterSystems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015
Updated Mar 30, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

Was notified by e-mail that I would be taking various online exams. One was a behavioral test that lasted around 5 minutes, without a time limit. The second was a technical test on a made up language that was limited to 35 minutes. Was not difficult, but I apparently I did not make the cut.

Interview Questions

• Q: Of the following descriptions, which do you feel you possess?   Answer Question

Sales Manager, Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very brief. I heard back from a recruiter that they liked my resume! Great news right!? Let's have a conversation, perhaps a phone screen to start. No- this is a company that chooses to start off the relationship with a TEST! Not a conversation, not an introduction, but yes folks, a test. Why would anyone want to work for a company that starts out the relationship like that? Glad I did not pass the test because then I would have had to pretend to be interested, knowing it's not a culture I want to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• There was a 20 question test that they allowed 45 minutes for.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

First a personality test and then a technique test. The testing language is like mumps and mainly some logical questions. Then took a phone interview with hr. Then I get no response, maybe that's because of my poor English

Interview Questions

• Mainly some questions about your resume and problems in test   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There are a couple programming/IQ/personality tests followed by an interview. The programming test was designed based on a unique language with the typical logical functions you can expect to see in functional programming. The IQ test is as typical as it is: there is the more mathematical part where you do algebra and recognize pattern, and there is the more language-based part where you are supposed to draw conclusions from premises.

Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

heard from member of hr who sent me PI and TET tests. Work quickly on TET but it's not hard. thought i did well on the TET but never heard from them afterwards. i followed up and no reply.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

After submitting resume was contacted by HR to take their tests. One test was very qualitative and asked to describe your personality and characteristics. The other test was a technical skills test (multiple choice).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at InterSystems in January 2015.

Interview

A series of online assessments: the first is personal traits test and the second is technical test for which you are asked to learn a virtual programming language and solve problems accordingly. Once you pass the first two, you are given another test that asks you to understand and assess some work environment scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, but the information given in the technical test is accumulative.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InterSystems in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called by the HR. I had to give two test. 1 was a survey and the other was like an aptitude test where the questions were based on a programming language they described. After that i had one more test which was based on Quants. The tests were pretty easy

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at InterSystems in December 2014.

Interview

A basic HR phone interview, following a online test which is full of stuff like math question and learning a new language stuff. Then I was told that a recruiter is going to have a phone interview with me. We talked about my previous experience and I think every thing goes well. After the interview, I was told they would move on with me with no reason.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InterSystems in December 2014.

Interview

Got an email from HR after a few days to schedule a date and time to take two tests: a personality test and a test to see how fast and well you can pick up a programming language. My first mistake was scheduling to take the tests the day after I got back home. Second mistake was taking them while my family was around and I wasn't able to focus all of my attention on the tests - then again they're always around. The last mistake was that I did not take good notes on the programming language as I went through the test. Needless to say, I was not able to move forward with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I suppose the personality test is what really threw me off. I didn't really know how to answer the two questions.   Answer Question