Interactive Data

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interactive Data.

Out of the blue I received a call from IDC's in-house recruiter. She was very nice and enthusiastic. We set up a time for me to interview with two people. The first person I interviewed with was pleasant and knowledgeable and I could see myself working with them. The second person, the manager that I would be reporting to, was a robot. No personality, never a smile, and very rigid... practically inhuman. I was immediately intimidated by them and knew that I could not work under their management. Too bad because the company has a good reputation in my opinion.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Interactive Data.

The manager let me know by the evening of that I had received a favorable comments from the interviewers. He wanted me to come in the next day for final interview. It was more of chat, details about the work ethics and company environment

Pretty straight forward

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Interactive Data.

The hiring process was great before the new management took over. I used to love this company and loved interviewing with the people that I did. Now, the new management are horrible and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Interview Questions
    They basically told me what they would offer me and I didn't really negotiate.

Index Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Interactive Data in May 2012.

People are friendly. The director of the department and the team leader gave me the interview.
    The questions are mostly related to my resume.
    And they asked some questions about index and excel skills.
    No questions about the latest market data though I prepared.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Interactive Data in December 2009.

First Communication was an Email from the HR about my application submitted online through the company careers website.
    Within few days, the corresponding director of technology scheduled a phone interview. I was then requested to come to New York office for a day long face to face interview.
    I was put-up in a posh hotel for the night. Interview went very well and I had an offer on the following day.

Interview Questions
    • The Technical skills mentioned on the resume were thoroughly asked upon. More focus on the technical knowledge of the resource rather than the previous work experience/industry.   Answer Question
    The General Manager who gave me the offer letter was generous and offered a 10% raise in my current base salary.