Interactive Data

Very Difficult Interview

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Quality Assurance Manager
Bedford, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Interactive Data in December 2009.

Interview Details – First Communication was an Email from the HR about my application submitted online through the company careers website.
Within few days, the corresponding director of technology scheduled a phone interview. I was then requested to come to New York office for a day long face to face interview.
I was put-up in a posh hotel for the night. Interview went very well and I had an offer on the following day.

Interview Question – The Technical skills mentioned on the resume were thoroughly asked upon. More focus on the technical knowledge of the resource rather than the previous work experience/industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The General Manager who gave me the offer letter was generous and offered a 10% raise in my current base salary.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Client Service Analyst
Bedford, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Interactive Data.

Interview Details – The hiring process was great before the new management took over. I used to love this company and loved interviewing with the people that I did. Now, the new management are horrible and don't care about anyone but themselves.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They basically told me what they would offer me and I didn't really negotiate.

Index Analyst Interview

Index Analyst
Bedford, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Interactive Data in May 2012.

Interview Details – People are friendly. The director of the department and the team leader gave me the interview.
The questions are mostly related to my resume.
And they asked some questions about index and excel skills.
No questions about the latest market data though I prepared.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Interactive Data? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interactive Data interview questions and advice in Bedford, MA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Interactive Data employees and interview candidates.