Interactive One

Candidate Interview Review

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Interactive One in August 2014.

The initial phone interview was pretty standard. The interviewer took the time to go over the job and explain the day to day operations. I appreciated that. However, every now and again I noticed that there would be subtle under the breath comments about how some people are difficult to work with. When I went in for my interview they wanted me to meet with any and everyone. It was a bit overwhelming. Hardly any of the staff members seemed prepared to meet with me. The second interviewer even took a phone call! When I asked the interviewers about the work culture there, they each smirked and darted their eyes to the sides before replying with very similar sentiment: "If you just focus on your work you'll be fine" "Some people have very strong personalities but you get used to it after a while" "Have you spoken to the President of the company yet? Let me know when you do... he's very strange but he's um...er...ahhh...nice". I couldn't believe I was hearing all of this during the interview process.

Interview Questions