Interbrand

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Phone interview, in person with 4 people. Waited forever for a response. Finally recovered a response after 5 weeks that they were moving on. Not difficult but it was time consuming. Bad hr

Other Interview Reviews for Interbrand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Although I didn't set high expectation for the recruiting process after reading reviews, I was very disappointed with the experience that I had - got rescheduled many times, as I never got called on time - which made me feel so unrespected. It has reached the point that I made up mind to discontinue my pursuit of the position.

I respect Interbrand as a leading global branding agency, but it does seem it first needs to educate its own employees on how to represent its brand to all constituencies including prospective candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand.

1st round - Three interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Interbrand in January 2011.

I got a phone call from an HR person who asked me basic questions (if I was currently working, when am I available) and got a schedule for an in person interview. The one on one interview was very informal. It took place at a cafeteria like location with office tables surrounding the tiny area. Some people were having a meeting and having lunch. It was very tough to concentrate, but that's how it's going to be.