Interbrand

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.9

Verbal Identity Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand.

The interview process was very typical. I was based in another state but was looking to move to New York City. Received a call to interview. I had approximately 4 years of experience at the time. The questions were very normal - consisted of tell me about yourself, why interbrand, where would you like to be in X number of years. The process did not seem to overly corporate or to overly lax.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing comes to mind as a difficult question - it was very typical.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Phone interview, in person with 4 people. Waited forever for a response. Finally recovered a response after 5 weeks that they were moving on. Not difficult but it was time consuming. Bad hr

Associate Consultant Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand.

Their recruitment process and the way they treat potential employees is unfortunate, really. I had heard this from a couple colleagues of mine but was still optimistic that their experiences were isolated. Not so. I was contacted 4 weeks ago by a Talent Acquisition Partner with whom I scheduled an over-the-phone interview. Being currently employed (yet desperately seeking employment elsewhere), I was happy to re-arrange my schedule on the day of the interview in order to get out of the office for an hour to take the call. Long story short, she just never called. I sent an email 10 minutes after the call was scheduled to begin and she wrote back immediately that she was stuck in a meeting and asked if I would like to re-schedule for a week and a half later- which I reluctantly agreed to after requesting that we instead have the call sooner than this date. I received an email 30 minutes before this call was supposed to happen stating that the position had been filled (of course it had been by then!). It's unfortunate that the reputation of such a great agency is being tarnished by it's recruiting department and processes.

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

interviewed at Interbrand in August 2014.

Pre-screening then five 1:1 interviews. All pretty standard and easy, some were even more informationals for the candidate to ask questions. 1 panel case discussion - also pretty easy and some prep/review time. HR was hit or miss - sometimes very quick to respond and other times very slow.

Interview Questions

Extremely low compensation for long hours

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Interbrand in June 2014.

First had a 30 minute phone call with the HR department - just getting a gauge of your experience, your interest in the position and salary requirements. Then was invited in for first round of interviews. This was three 30-minute interviews in a row with people on the consulting team. All really nice and pretty casual.

Interview Questions
    • What is one brand you think could be doing a better job and how?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Interbrand in June 2014.

Reached out to HR contact via LinkedIn. After our phone interview I came in for an in-person interview and met 4 people. The following week I came back and met 3 more people. They then asked for references and for me to fill out the online form for a background check. I followed up via email a week later and called two weeks later- never heard anything. Was disappointed that they didn't have the courtesy to at least give their candidates closure or feedback on why they were not suitable for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite brand and what is your least favorite brand - how would you improve your least favorite?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you were faced with a group conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Brand Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand.

Phone interview with human resources, in person interview with the person of the position I was taking over, in person interview with the manager of that position, phone interview with the program manager, and another call with senior management. Took a test towards position.

Interview Questions
    Yes and no. I wasn't able to increase salary, but I did get help with moving.

Brand Strategy Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Interbrand.

I initially applied online and got an e-mail within the month. The process consisted of a 30 minute interview with HR and then a 30 minute interview with the intended supervisor. the whole process took about 6 weeks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Although I didn't set high expectation for the recruiting process after reading reviews, I was very disappointed with the experience that I had - got rescheduled many times, as I never got called on time - which made me feel so unrespected. It has reached the point that I made up mind to discontinue my pursuit of the position.

I respect Interbrand as a leading global branding agency, but it does seem it first needs to educate its own employees on how to represent its brand to all constituencies including prospective candidates.

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand.

very slow and there is lack of respect from hr side, not giving notice after an interview. People working there (and interviewing you) are really nice.
    Too many interview rounds!