Interbrand Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Interbrand in June 2014.

Interview

First had a 30 minute phone call with the HR department - just getting a gauge of your experience, your interest in the position and salary requirements. Then was invited in for first round of interviews. This was three 30-minute interviews in a row with people on the consulting team. All really nice and pretty casual.

Interview Questions

• What is one brand you think could be doing a better job and how?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Reached out to HR contact via LinkedIn. After our phone interview I came in for an in-person interview and met 4 people. The following week I came back and met 3 more people. They then asked for references and for me to fill out the online form for a background check. I followed up via email a week later and called two weeks later- never heard anything. Was disappointed that they didn't have the courtesy to at least give their candidates closure or feedback on why they were not suitable for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand and what is your least favorite brand - how would you improve your least favorite?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you were faced with a group conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Brand Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with human resources, in person interview with the person of the position I was taking over, in person interview with the manager of that position, phone interview with the program manager, and another call with senior management. Took a test towards position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes and no. I wasn't able to increase salary, but I did get help with moving.

Brand Strategy Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Interbrand.

Interview

I initially applied online and got an e-mail within the month. The process consisted of a 30 minute interview with HR and then a 30 minute interview with the intended supervisor. the whole process took about 6 weeks.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Interbrand in March 2014.

Interview

I applied to Interbrand for their summer internship. They understood that an internship is a learning experience and took into account that we did not know the industry within the interview. The interview mostly consisted of questions relating to personal experience and personality to make sure you fit in a certain position and culture of the company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Although I didn't set high expectation for the recruiting process after reading reviews, I was very disappointed with the experience that I had - got rescheduled many times, as I never got called on time - which made me feel so unrespected. It has reached the point that I made up mind to discontinue my pursuit of the position. I respect Interbrand as a leading global branding agency, but it does seem it first needs to educate its own employees on how to represent its brand to all constituencies including prospective candidates.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very unorganized, very lingering, very confusing. HR is not good at communicating throughout the process. I had to follow up many times and never heard back in the end. I believe that a candidate who has been through 3 rounds of interviews at least deserves a 'no, we picked someone else' if he is not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite brand, favorite project, why are you a fit for this company, why Interbrand   Answer Question

Brand Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand in October 2013.

Interview

I was looking for a dramatic career change and they made it possible! It was an online, fast, friendly and smooth process, that lasted no longer than 2 weeks. It started with the submission of my CV, then a call followed and then a e-meeting with a very laid back and friendly atmosphere. I loved it!

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to leave everything behind for a job you're interested in?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand.

Interview

very slow and there is lack of respect from hr side, not giving notice after an interview. People working there (and interviewing you) are really nice. Too many interview rounds!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a connection with someone in the department and after sending my writing samples, cover letter and resume, was called in for an interview. I had a brief period of time where I would be available to interview and thought we were set to meet judging by the emails. I arrived in New York and no word from them. I waited in a restaurant near the office just in case. Because I was still keen on the job, I wrote again the next day and they scheduled a day of interviews in the future. I met with 7 people at separate times. The interview was in an open space near a bunch of offices...slightly distracting. I had one interview after the next, and the interviewers conferred between meetings. I thought I did reasonably well. They sent me a second test the next week which I completed as quickly as possible. No word from them, despite writing thank-yous to each interviewer and trying to remain in touch with the HR person. I then received a phone call, 3 weeks later, telling me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• They put you on the spot and give you examples to solve.   Answer Question