Interbrand

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.9

Brand Strategy Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Interbrand.

I initially applied online and got an e-mail within the month. The process consisted of a 30 minute interview with HR and then a 30 minute interview with the intended supervisor. the whole process took about 6 weeks.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Interbrand in March 2014.

I applied to Interbrand for their summer internship. They understood that an internship is a learning experience and took into account that we did not know the industry within the interview. The interview mostly consisted of questions relating to personal experience and personality to make sure you fit in a certain position and culture of the company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Although I didn't set high expectation for the recruiting process after reading reviews, I was very disappointed with the experience that I had - got rescheduled many times, as I never got called on time - which made me feel so unrespected. It has reached the point that I made up mind to discontinue my pursuit of the position.

I respect Interbrand as a leading global branding agency, but it does seem it first needs to educate its own employees on how to represent its brand to all constituencies including prospective candidates.

Brand Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand in October 2013.

I was looking for a dramatic career change and they made it possible!
    It was an online, fast, friendly and smooth process, that lasted no longer than 2 weeks. It started with the submission of my CV, then a call followed and then a e-meeting with a very laid back and friendly atmosphere. I loved it!

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to leave everything behind for a job you're interested in?   View Answer

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand.

very slow and there is lack of respect from hr side, not giving notice after an interview. People working there (and interviewing you) are really nice.
    Too many interview rounds!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand.

I had a connection with someone in the department and after sending my writing samples, cover letter and resume, was called in for an interview. I had a brief period of time where I would be available to interview and thought we were set to meet judging by the emails. I arrived in New York and no word from them. I waited in a restaurant near the office just in case. Because I was still keen on the job, I wrote again the next day and they scheduled a day of interviews in the future. I met with 7 people at separate times. The interview was in an open space near a bunch of offices...slightly distracting. I had one interview after the next, and the interviewers conferred between meetings. I thought I did reasonably well. They sent me a second test the next week which I completed as quickly as possible. No word from them, despite writing thank-yous to each interviewer and trying to remain in touch with the HR person. I then received a phone call, 3 weeks later, telling me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • They put you on the spot and give you examples to solve.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

lengthy interview process

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand.

I applied online and received an email inviting me to interview at the New York office a week later. I had two rounds of three in-person interviews on different dates. They were basic behavioral interviews. Everyone seemed friendly and intelligent, which made it seem like a place to want to work. The HR/recruiting team was not responsive, it took about a month between each interview to receive any information. Additionally, I had a few interviewers who cancelled on me last minute, which made it frustrating.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand.

1st round - Three interviews

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Interbrand in April 2013.

Talent Acquisition is still a bit messy, so if your resume falls off the map, you may have to reach out again. It's not a reflection on the actual company, just some of the back-office operations.

Interview Questions
    • What is a brand that is suffering and how would you recommend fixing it?   Answer Question