Interbrand Program Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Program Manager Interview

Interview

lengthy interview process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Interbrand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter who was very good friends with the Executive Director of the PM department.

I have to say that the interview process was very simple and no-sweat - I met with 5 people in one round and each one of them was so lovely and sweet, I felt right at home and completely myself (which is not always the case at interviews).

The culture is very supportive and friendly, especially in the PM department. I could tell that expectations were high and that everyone was very intelligent/competent. The questions were mostly personal questions around experience and what I'd like to do.

I got the job after only 1 round of interview, HR was very speedy about getting back to me so it only took 2 weeks before I signed the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was done through a recruiter. Because I had a high salary from my old job, it was a marginal move, which I was OK with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined and simple for interns. It consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter from HR and then a discussion with someone from the department for which you were interviewing. Interview questions were mostly behavioral and any technical questions to gauge your interest in branding.

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interbrand in March 2011.

Interview

The company will conduct a phone interview between you and the HR before scheduling you for an in person interview. The position I was interviewing for had me meet 4 people within the department at 30 minute intervals through the day. I was scheduled to meet with HR, two directors and an individual holding a similar position that I was applying for.

Interview involved situational questions and past accomplishments. Process lasted 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a project component did not meet the deadline?   Answer Question