Interbrand

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Interbrand

Interview Details – lengthy interview process

Interview Question – asked about experience in an unrelated industry   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Interbrand in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was approached by a recruiter who was very good friends with the Executive Director of the PM department.

I have to say that the interview process was very simple and no-sweat - I met with 5 people in one round and each one of them was so lovely and sweet, I felt right at home and completely myself (which is not always the case at interviews).

The culture is very supportive and friendly, especially in the PM department. I could tell that expectations were high and that everyone was very intelligent/competent. The questions were mostly personal questions around experience and what I'd like to do.

I got the job after only 1 round of interview, HR was very speedy about getting back to me so it only took 2 weeks before I signed the offer letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in an agency?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was done through a recruiter. Because I had a high salary from my old job, it was a marginal move, which I was OK with.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Interbrand in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very streamlined and simple for interns. It consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter from HR and then a discussion with someone from the department for which you were interviewing. Interview questions were mostly behavioral and any technical questions to gauge your interest in branding.

Interview Question – What do you do to relieve stress?   Answer Question

Program Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Interbrand in March 2011.

Interview Details – The company will conduct a phone interview between you and the HR before scheduling you for an in person interview. The position I was interviewing for had me meet 4 people within the department at 30 minute intervals through the day. I was scheduled to meet with HR, two directors and an individual holding a similar position that I was applying for.

Interview involved situational questions and past accomplishments. Process lasted 2-3 weeks.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where a project component did not meet the deadline?   Answer Question

Worked for Interbrand? Contribute to the Community!