Interbrand

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Senior Strategy Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Interbrand in April 2013.

Interview Details – Talent Acquisition is still a bit messy, so if your resume falls off the map, you may have to reach out again. It's not a reflection on the actual company, just some of the back-office operations.

Interview Question – What is a brand that is suffering and how would you recommend fixing it?   Answer Question

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Senior Strategy Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Interbrand.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email inviting me to interview at the New York office a week later. I had two rounds of three in-person interviews on different dates. They were basic behavioral interviews. Everyone seemed friendly and intelligent, which made it seem like a place to want to work. The HR/recruiting team was not responsive, it took about a month between each interview to receive any information. Additionally, I had a few interviewers who cancelled on me last minute, which made it frustrating.

Interview Question – Questions were general.   Answer Question

Worked for Interbrand? Contribute to the Community!