Interbrand Senior Strategy Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

interviewed at Interbrand in August 2014.

Interview

Pre-screening then five 1:1 interviews. All pretty standard and easy, some were even more informationals for the candidate to ask questions. 1 panel case discussion - also pretty easy and some prep/review time. HR was hit or miss - sometimes very quick to respond and other times very slow.

Interview Questions

Extremely low compensation for long hours

Other Interview Reviews for Interbrand

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received an email inviting me to interview at the New York office a week later. I had two rounds of three in-person interviews on different dates. They were basic behavioral interviews. Everyone seemed friendly and intelligent, which made it seem like a place to want to work. The HR/recruiting team was not responsive, it took about a month between each interview to receive any information. Additionally, I had a few interviewers who cancelled on me last minute, which made it frustrating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Talent Acquisition is still a bit messy, so if your resume falls off the map, you may have to reach out again. It's not a reflection on the actual company, just some of the back-office operations.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand that is suffering and how would you recommend fixing it?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant, Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Interbrand.

Interview

It is all true - the way they treat applicants is really not nice. I was invited for a phone interview two months ago, and it has been rescheduled for 5 times! HR never called, and followed up with an email saying that she was busy and will not be available for the following week. Then rescheduled. And again. And never called. This is a very respectfulness way to treat the applicants - a largest brand consulting firm should not waste people's time like this. Either way, they should give an answer to applicants rather than endless rescheduling.