Intergraph

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Madison, AL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Intergraph in June 2011.

Interview Details – Day 01) Telephone Interview with HR
Day 08) In person 1:1 x3 Interview (all same day, technical questions asked)
Day 17) Panel interview 1:8 (you get a tour of the work area if they like you, personality and resume based interview)
Day 31) Job offer with 48 hours to respond

Interview Question – Describe how your past work experience could be relative to this job position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

Madison, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Intergraph in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview started around 8:00 A.M. I was sent to a member of HR first to discuss benefits, compensation, and etc. After that, I interviewed with about 4 departments and 4 different people. They quizzed me on behavioral, career, and some programming concepts ( create a linked list, polymorphism, OOP, and etc.). Each interview took about 30mins to an hour. Then some of the management took me out to eat(They paid for it of course.). When we got back, I had about 3 more interviews to go to similar to the ones they had before. After this was all done (around 4:30), they tested me with modifying a primitive calculator program (The dialect of Visual C that it was written in was before my time.).

Overall, a very tiring interview. I felt as if I deserved the job after going through all of that.

Interview Question – What is the running time of a blank data structure?   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intergraph in May 2010.

Interview Details – I attended through a referral drive. my resume was forwarded to HR by an intergraph employee and i got a call for the interview process. usually any drive at intergraph if 600 people attend they will select max 10-15. the first round will be a written test with 2 papers - aptitude and C,C++. It won't be much difficult. cut off will be different for ,,C++ based on branch.

next round will be technical. pretty good questions (based on interviewer!!). usually 2 rounds of technical interview might happen. completely on C, C++, data structures and SQL(if u r from Computer science background)

last round will be HR. just be cool and answer very simple questions. make sure you communicate well.

Interview Question – write the implementation for printf function in C   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intergraph in December 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process for freshers include written test consisting of aptitude and C. In the technical round, the quantitative and some of the technical questions will be asked but those are simple and basic questions. The HR round is most likely giving offer letter. In this round they may ask puzzles.

Interview Question – No such questions. Are are simple, basic and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I joined as a fresher, there is no such option.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intergraph in October 2012.

Interview Details – 1.A written test with 20 questions.
2.technical interview.
3.Hr round

Interview Question – What is the difference between smart worker and hard worker   View Answer

Interviewed at Intergraph

Interview Details – The process is of three rounds, first there is a written test consisting of aptitude and coding,next there is a techical round and followed by a hr round.After that they announced the result in an hour or so.

Interview Question – nothing much difficult,it was average and they asked some puzzles and some geometry realted stuff.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Intergraph in June 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process is quite simple. Freshers and people from local city i.e. hyderabad is preferred. Mostly people related to currently employee and freshers from campus are recruited. In few cases, they will try to recruit experience people.

Interview Question – you need to be good on your basic domain knowledge. Its required for interview but later on it's of no use.   Answer Question

Software Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Intergraph in October 2011.

Interview Details – First there is a test which includes aptitude and C programming.... then one technical and one HR round... technical interview is ok ...if u know the basics well you are in...but still they checked our positive attitudeness, willing to learn etc...if u have these qualities and can communicate that with the interviewer properly u are having a great chance to clear the round...Even HR round was also an elimination one...good communication skills also required ....and overall the interviewer and interview everything was cool :)

Interview Question – suppose you give phone number of an employee .. you have to get his name and viceversa.... either phone number or name can be given as input...its ur job to distinguish which has been given as input and find the required result   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intergraph in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1st a written test. Then a technical interview followed by HR

Interview Question – Are you planning for future studies?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nine

Worked for Intergraph? Contribute to the Community!