Interim HealthCare

1.9

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Met with VP who was very professional went over my past experience, portfolio, and ideas going forward that could benefit IHC. Discuss the position in detail and asked how I felt about certain aspects.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to come up with the trade show concept please give me your concept and the creative surrounding it.   Answer Question
    Given an offer, proposed a counter, we met in the middle.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in September 2013.

After a very short introduction I completed a test very much like the written portion of the CNA exam. My criminal and child abuse clearances were verified along with ppd status and CNA certification. They immediately sent me out to a job.

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in April 2013.

3 Interviews

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation, Just an offer

IT Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in April 2013.

Submitting resume through Career Builder. had one phone interview with HR. Was offered job within 2 hours of first face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Don't be afraid to ask for more.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

The process took a dayinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in December 2011.

Had to take a skills test, passed that and then went on to the actual interview. It was basically two questions very simple to answer.

Interview Questions
    No not at all. I was given a paper with salary on it and said that was they could do.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in December 2011.

Applied for job in person, left application with receptionist. After 2 months went back in person and was hired within 1/2 hr. Had lost my application & resume', but once they found it there was no problem. I was offered job on Friday and started orientation the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: drug test within minutes of getting job offer. Oral Swab (Drug) Test   Answer Question

Case Manager Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in July 2010.

Applied online, received a call 2 weeks later for an interview. Took several tests and passed them. I had an interview with one of the supervisors then I started my orientation online with tests also for 2 days regarding all aspects of home health nursing.

Interview Questions
    Was not given the chance to negotiate, was told how much I will be paid per patient I see. To ask for a higher rate.

Home Care RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in March 2010.

I applied on line and received an email time to interview in person at the office. They were a very friendly bunch and we hit it off quickly. I was given a paper skills test and spoken with by Manager of office and HR. I was offered a job on the spot but declined because of pay rate vs. job duty and driving range.

Very nice people and office, but clients served could be sketchy at times and I felt I could be put in danger.

I think there is a high turnover rate due to pay and staff support for RNs.

HHA/CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glens Falls, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glens Falls, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in February 2010.

the interview process was quick and to the point. very professional and welcoming

Interview Questions
    • what was the one thing you didnt like about your previous job?   View Answer
    there was no need for negotiation i was satisfyed with the package being offered

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in August 2009.

Normal interview process, minus the phone interview. I did have to do a skills test for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Test questions such as, normal blood pressure in a 6 year old.   View Answer
    No negotiation was done. There was really no wiggle room for salary since it was my first RN job out of school.