Interim HealthCare

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.1

Home Health Aide Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Few questions asked, basically hired me on the spot. Mostly explaining of job position done during interview. Video tapes watched along with a "test" given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, started out at minimum wage

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

very straight forward and easy. More professional approach than other staffing agencies I've been contacted by. Have not been hired yet but they have called a couple of times since the interview to clarify answers. They seem to be trying to find the best fit...for me and the hospital.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Met with VP who was very professional went over my past experience, portfolio, and ideas going forward that could benefit IHC. Discuss the position in detail and asked how I felt about certain aspects.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to come up with the trade show concept please give me your concept and the creative surrounding it.   Answer Question
    Given an offer, proposed a counter, we met in the middle.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in September 2013.

After a very short introduction I completed a test very much like the written portion of the CNA exam. My criminal and child abuse clearances were verified along with ppd status and CNA certification. They immediately sent me out to a job.

IT Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in April 2013.

Submitting resume through Career Builder. had one phone interview with HR. Was offered job within 2 hours of first face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Don't be afraid to ask for more.

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in April 2013.

3 Interviews

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation, Just an offer

Transitional Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Interim HealthCare in February 2013.

I went into the interview thinking I was applying for a field position only to be told half way through it was for something else. Everything else was done well

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in February 2012.

The hiring and interview process consisted of a phone interview, a person to person interview and then several lengthy skills tests plus background check and drug testing. Everyone was very nice and answered questions about the job in detail. The directed new nurses towards pediatric home care which was not really my first choice.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was sitting through all the test materials you have to take to make sure you are qualified. It was like taking the NCLEX again - okay maybe not quite that bad.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

The process took a dayinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in December 2011.

Had to take a skills test, passed that and then went on to the actual interview. It was basically two questions very simple to answer.

Interview Questions
    No not at all. I was given a paper with salary on it and said that was they could do.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Interim HealthCare in December 2011.

Applied for job in person, left application with receptionist. After 2 months went back in person and was hired within 1/2 hr. Had lost my application & resume', but once they found it there was no problem. I was offered job on Friday and started orientation the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: drug test within minutes of getting job offer. Oral Swab (Drug) Test   Answer Question