Interim HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Interview

Interviewed with one person. Completed skills check list. Discussed previous experience. Completed HR paperwork and started almost immediately. Relaxed atmosphere. Pleasant interviewer. Was in training for a couple of weeks.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Fill out application forms online or through the office Complete or schedule a phone interview Schedule a face to face interview with office staff Provide any job related certifications like CPR OR CNA CERT. Complete a multiple choice knowledge exam and PASS Contingency job offer Complete consent forms -background check -drug test consent -reference release -t/b clearance -references Perform drug test in office/facility Office requests a background check If background check is clear you are then scheduled for orientation Then required to take a few online courses

Interview Questions

• What key experiences have you had and your take away from it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Interview

Fast, friendly, and easy application. I did a background check and drug test on site which I thought was great! They seemed like they got along really well and I look forward to working with this company going forward.

Document Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Albany, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume through craigslist I was contacted for an interview. Upon arriving the person was very rushed, had a hard time focusing on our meeting & kept getting interrupted by other people in the office. I had to basically answer any questions she had about the program she was to train me on.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure how to get the program to do that. Since you seem to be comfortable with computers do you know how I do that?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process is very quick. They do a lot of pre-screening and Facebook stalking of employees before bringing them in for an interview. The Corporate culture has NO diversity. It consists of (mostly family) and like-minded greedy individuals. Details regarding health insurance were brushed off and ignored. Also, vague details regarding being on-call were given at the time of the interview (being on call is roughly 25% of this job) The salary is decent, but this job should 100% be an hourly position (denied me hourly pay). They over work each and every one of their employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existent they wouldn't budge.

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare in December 2014.

Interview

Organized and concise. Very friendly and seemed too good to be true. The test given was a bit ridiculous. Was told it would take an upwards of 45 min. I completed it in 15 and I took my time, reading each answer carefully. My contact person was helpful and very approachable. But I seemed to get the impression that she was glossing over something. When dealing with home and health care, no position is that rosy all the time. I was looking for more honesty and more of a realistic perspective and I just wasn't sensing it. Thanks goodness for Glassdoor because my instincts may have been merited as others had similar experiences. I'm sure it would have been a great fit for me but I did wind up finding something else in the time that it took them to get back with me.

Seemed too loosely structured

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Interview

Few questions asked, basically hired me on the spot. Mostly explaining of job position done during interview. Video tapes watched along with a "test" given at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would fit well with our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, started out at minimum wage

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare.

Interview

very straight forward and easy. More professional approach than other staffing agencies I've been contacted by. Have not been hired yet but they have called a couple of times since the interview to clarify answers. They seem to be trying to find the best fit...for me and the hospital.

Home Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Portland, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

Very through, to the point, and professional. Was a quick hiring process. They made sure I was the right person for the job by asking several good questions about why it was important for me to want to do this type of work.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Interim HealthCare (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

filled out application, took several tests, interviewed, offered job. Took a long time to get results back from background check. interview was typical and was not stressful. interviewer was not uptight.Overall interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Can you use a hoyer lift? Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer