Intermedix

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.5

Support Center Technician I Interview

First a phone interview where they explain about the company and what type of job it is. They ask you basic questions about your resume and background. For example "what type of programming languages have you worked with?" Then you get called in to a face to face where they ask you more in depth questions like "what area are you interested in going in to?" "how do you deal with stressful situations?"

Systems Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intermedix.

Typical process, contacted by a recruiter then followed by department lead. Recruiter was very nice, department lead was not people friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The overall tone was difficult, I have had many interviews and none were this dark or gloomy.   Answer Question

Intermedix Response

May 5, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. A candidate experience always needs to be a pleasant one from beginning to end, starting with the initial phone call which you mentioned was very nice (thank you for that ... More

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

The recruiter will tell you whatever you want to hear. Not to be trusted.

Interview Questions
    • The staff doesn't know enough to ask difficult questions.   Answer Question
    Good cop bad cop

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Intermedix in August 2012.

I was located through Resume Rabbit, and was contacted by the Intermdix HR dept. It was structured, and the right questions were asked. I had two phone interviews, followed by two technical interviews. These were fair, and the people that interviewed me were/are very knowledgable. They asked all the right questions, and expected detailed answers, including a practical test and whiteboard test.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall questions that were super difficult or unexpected, but i'm not one that is embarrased to say "I don't know", so i don't fall into those traps...   Answer Question
    They tried to lowball me, but i stood my ground somewhat, and they came up to an agreeable amount

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intermedix in September 2010.

I was intially contacted by the then Call Center Supervisor to have an 1:1 interview with the Director. The interview lasted for 2 hours. The Director gave me an overview of the company mission and vision statements. He also painted the picture of where the company was going. I thought the office was not very modern but I was looking to return to the Healthcare field. The company culture is still being formed. The attire for the employees is business casual.

Interview Questions
    I had tried to negotiate my salary but the company would not offer my more or a bonus.

Menial Tasks Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Intermedix in May 2009.

Typing test and easy screening questions.

Bad place.