Intermedix

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intermedix.

Interview Details – Typical process, contacted by a recruiter then followed by department lead. Recruiter was very nice, department lead was not people friendly.

Interview Question – The overall tone was difficult, I have had many interviews and none were this dark or gloomy.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interviewed at Intermedix

Interview Details – The recruiter will tell you whatever you want to hear. Not to be trusted.

Interview Question – The staff doesn't know enough to ask difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good cop bad cop

Call Center Manager Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intermedix in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was intially contacted by the then Call Center Supervisor to have an 1:1 interview with the Director. The interview lasted for 2 hours. The Director gave me an overview of the company mission and vision statements. He also painted the picture of where the company was going. I thought the office was not very modern but I was looking to return to the Healthcare field. The company culture is still being formed. The attire for the employees is business casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I had tried to negotiate my salary but the company would not offer my more or a bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intermedix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intermedix interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intermedix employees and interview candidates.