Intermodal Tank Transport

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intermodal Tank Transport in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was called into interview by their receptionist/HR employee. We scheduled an interview to come in and meet Ops director and supervisor. Filled out pwk and met with them for about 30 minutes. They gave a breakdown of company and job position responsibilities. They went over my resume and skill set. The job was hourly and I was over qualified so they wasted no time calling and offering me the job. They offered me the job after 1 interview and a weeks time and gave me 3 days to take the offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intermodal Tank Transport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intermodal Tank Transport interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intermodal Tank Transport employees and interview candidates.